• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
corvallisclimb

name that route!

thanks T. (& correct). Hope you post up some tr or at least pic's from your smith adventure once you get it done.

(too easy for Corvallis - others?)

470408.JPG

main wall above the bridge, but damned if I know what the hell you fuckers are calling it!

Hey fgw is some of that gear still there? Anyway that's my comment which is just an excuse to post this video:

(need sound)

Edited by alexbaker

Hey fgw is some of that gear still there?

couple draws/aid screamers high on p2 (sorry for the litter - my wife had a hell of a time making a couple of the traverse moves on the fixed ladder) hope next party up can grab them & put them to use.

Hey fgw is some of that gear still there?

couple draws/aid screamers high on p2 (sorry for the litter - my wife had a hell of a time making a couple of the traverse moves on the fixed ladder) hope next party up can grab them & put them to use.

they're still there - tyler and i were remarking on them after climbing the first pitch of bubba's in the rain :)

2 different climbs not at smith and far appart. Hint, One is a dirt/mud scramble only accessible by boating, one is a bomber hand crack on granite (not in the Wallowas, but not far from there).

Mud scamble:

182.JPG

172.JPG

Granite:

Dutch_Flat_2.JPG

Edited by shapp

2 different climbs not at smith and far appart. Hint, One is a dirt/mud scramble only accessible by boating, one is a bomber hand crack on granite (not in the Wallowas, but not far from there).

Mud scamble:

182.JPG

172.JPG

owyhee?

It is the Owyhee and the feature is named, and is the backside (away from the river) of a "popular" scramble peak. We went up the scary way.

On the photo of Jim, I guess Eggs Over Hard - north face of Hen Rock.

Edited by shapp

It is the Owyhee and the feature is named, and is the backside (away from the river) of a "popular" scramble peak. We went up the scary way.

On the photo of Jim, I guess Eggs Over Hard - north face of Hen Rock.

same area, wrong rock, right theme.

Chicken Rock for the pic of Jim?

I can't wait to see what that photo from 111 is!

Red Rocks photos are Crimson C.

Let's keep it in Oregon eh.

JL