Imagine what Bush must be thinking about now...

Skeezix

I no longer feel the need to try and keep you informed as you would rather be a leg humping syncophant to the obamalammadingdongs.

Nice….this is nice cop out bullshit answer given by a minion……anyone else?

Gonna have to agree with KB, here. It's a really good question. I'd like to see our current mission in Iraq in writing and a source reference, too.

I would like to see a whole bunch of other classified documents as well but it aint gonna happen.

Way I see it, current mission in Iraq is to train the army and police force to do their own security and ensure that our interests are protected at the same time.

You armchair quarterbacks always want easy answers. Sorry, complex questions/ problems have complex answers.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey scott, r u still in the military? What ever happened to your "i refuse to speak negatively about the commander-in-chief" cop-out you used to use about G.W.Shrub?

Or are you out now?

I haven't talked any more harshly about Obama than I did about GWB. I reserved my quips to his drunken followers. I merely asked how you all felt about your boy going back on his campaign promises.

Way I see it, current mission in Iraq is to train the army and police force to do their own security and ensure that our interests are protected at the same time.

Nice....another cop out answer. What are "our interests"? I just want to hear you say it.....or do you know?

I would like to see a whole bunch of other classified documents as well but it aint gonna happen.

Bullshit. We spend 10 billion a month of TAX PAYER MONEY occupying a country that did not attack us. I believe the tax payers (me and you) need to know what our money is being used for. WMD was a lie. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. Bin Laden is “supposedly” in Afghanistan……Scott….please tell us why the US is still in Iraq? I figure you would know considering you are smart.

Nice....another cop out answer. What are "our interests"? I just want to hear you say it.....or do you know?

Kev, you really do act like a 12 year old. When I found out how old you are, I almost shit myself. Act your age.

Bullshit. We spend 10 billion a month of TAX PAYER MONEY occupying a country that did not attack us. I believe the tax payers (me and you) need to know what our money is being used for. WMD was a lie. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. Bin Laden is “supposedly” in Afghanistan……Scott….please tell us why the US is still in Iraq? I figure you would know considering you are smart.

Kev, I don't have the time to write a book about why we are in Iraq. It is not one reason. Sure, there are plenty of reasons; like oil, security, Iran, ect. I don't have the time nor the desire to write about all the reasons that we are there and frankly I am sure I don't know 1/2 of them.

In 20 years, I am sure we will all know. If you can't wait till then, just beat your kids to pass the time.

Be honest Scott....you almost shit yourself everyday.

Yes, every time I read your childish posts and realize that youa re responsible for a life other than your own.

Insults do not get either of us anywhere. Let’s stick to the facts……..

Oil is the big reason the US is in Iraq. You finally said it……so we turn another country upside down (that did not attack us) just because they have the oil and we don’t? I was always taught one “leads by example”. Well this example the US is setting is disturbing to say the least. It has made us very unpopular in the world…..and rightly so. 10 billion a month of our money so contractors get awarded no bid contracts and we “get control” of the black gold and lots of innocent lives are lost all for what? What does Iraq have to do with 9/11? I ask that because now that we know it had NOTHING to do with 9/11…..we should put our tail between our legs and get the hell out of there before another 4000 innocent US troops are killed over oil.

Kev, you will not agree that this is not only about oil and therefore I will no longer discuss the matter with you. No hard feelings, but I think you might look at how polarized you are.

If me and Tvash can agree on something as pertains to the middle east then you should really think about why you cannot.

This is the last thing I will say to you about this subject.