Imagine what Bush must be thinking about now...

Skeezix

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon' you guys. Give it a rest. If it weren't for Dubya, we wouldn't be living in the prosperity we enjoy today; the prosperity known as freedom. Because of George W. Bush and his leadership not one terrorist attack has occurred on American soil since 9/11. We have captured and given justice to the evil dictator Saddam Hussein. America is much safer and more prosperous than ever. LEAVE GEORGE ALONE!!! PLEASE LEAVE GEORGE ALONE!!!!

BTW, it really is possible to use Bush and Think in the same paragraph or sentence, as long as the proper descriptor is ins used (didn't, can't, won't, etc).

Mission accomplished to get the taxpayer to keep paying for the control of oil by oil majors. I never thought that Obama would totally pull out of Iraq so no surprise there, though I am a little surprised by his getting further stuck in the afghan quagmire.

what he might be thinking now? Mission accomplished

Considering that Obamalama is basically continuing Bush's policies in Iraq and Afghanistan, yes, he is thinking "Mission Accomplished"

he probably thinks of it more like "mission accomplishing" though :)

Mission accomplished to get the taxpayer to keep paying for the control of oil by oil majors. I never thought that Obama would totally pull out of Iraq so no surprise there, though I am a little surprised by his getting further stuck in the afghan quagmire.

It is a surprise to the millions of Obamalammadingdongs that saw him as the future of change.

GWB is probably drinking whiskey on his multi-million dollar ranch not giving a fuck about damn near anything.

I heard Carel Rove was subpoenaed this week and did not show up. WTF is that about? Why is he held to a different standard?

Todd Palin told him those annoying subpoena things are a joke.

"The person to which you refer must at all times be referred to as 'the First Dude'."

Thanks,

The Liberal Media

It is a surprise to the millions of Obamalammadingdongs that saw him as the future of change.

So he has to pull out of Iraq for it to be noticed as change?

What was the timeline for pulling out of Iraq again? $20 says I will do another rotation there before we pull out of Iraq. Point is, Obama's speeches, pre-election, were big balled and he was rocking out with his cock out. So far, all I see is a little man with big ears and a tick tac and two bb's.

He made some bold claims about his first year in office. He'd better haul some ass. I know few of you have seen the infrastructure we have in place over there. If you think that we can safely move all those people and equipment out of there in even two years you are crazy as a bat.

I am glad he has rallied around green topics. Cutting emissions and requiring automakers to make more efficient vehicles. Great. I have seen little if nothing done so far to suggest he will even be within 1-2 years late for his hit time on the pull-out of Iraq.

Mark my words; we will not be out of Iraq before his first term is up.

He never had plans to completely pull out of Iraq. He always said he would leave several 10,000's of troops plus contractors.

Yet, he is still far and away a welcome change from Bush, as long as folks keep putting pressure on him to do the right thing.

Well, you might want to check up on that. He originally said 16 months; now he is saying that by 2010 he will have all service members out of Iraq.

Even if he leaves tens of thousands of soldiers in Iraq; what is the fucking difference? Politically, it is still an invasion force so nothing in the region will change other than deployments to Iraq being that much more dangerous due to a lack of air support and QRF.

Well, you might want to check up on that. He originally said 16 months; now he is saying that by 2010 he will have all service members out of Iraq.

Even if he leaves tens of thousands of soldiers in Iraq; what is the fucking difference? Politically, it is still an invasion force so nothing in the region will change other than deployments to Iraq being that much more dangerous due to a lack of air support and QRF.

NOW THAT'S CHANGE I CAN BELIEVE IN!!!

LOL

What was the timeline for pulling out of Iraq again? $20 says I will do another rotation there before we pull out of Iraq. Point is, Obama's speeches, pre-election, were big balled and he was rocking out with his cock out. So far, all I see is a little man with big ears and a tick tac and two bb's.

He made some bold claims about his first year in office. He'd better haul some ass. I know few of you have seen the infrastructure we have in place over there. If you think that we can safely move all those people and equipment out of there in even two years you are crazy as a bat.

I am glad he has rallied around green topics. Cutting emissions and requiring automakers to make more efficient vehicles. Great. I have seen little if nothing done so far to suggest he will even be within 1-2 years late for his hit time on the pull-out of Iraq.

Well I'm not going to give you my money that easily:-) Besides, we just spent close to a billion bucks on the new embassy in Bagdad, that's BBBBillion with a B on the front. Congress was choking so bad on the price tag that only allocated about 1/2 of it, and they ran a bunch of the cost under the table claiming $700 million was the cost. Thank God for the near unlimited CIA black budget hey? So it probably depends on the meaning of what the word is ..is..doesn't it? It's a huge structure, and needs lots of Americans for staffing...I don't know the exact number although it's probably @ 5,000, but given the size of the oil pool under the dirt there, which makes Iraq an important partner, it must be substantial. As far as prognostications that we would be out of Iraq, the Obama proclimation date changed and lengthened as time went on. When I first heard it early on in the campaign, I think he was saying we'd be out of there in 2 months. I'm fine with real/polik defining a longer stay if it is necessary. If just folding our tent and coming home means that everything we worked for and spend money for disappeared and fell to shit, I think we could all agree that would be the worst outcome.

Frankly Scott: I hope you don't have to go back till they get A/C in the desert out there. (never) :brew: Heres a beer to you and yours with the hope you stay out of Asscrackistan as well. May peace and the verdant lush greenery of the blessed Pac NW be your future.

:wave:

BTW, I remember hearing Bush say that we might have to be in Iraq as long as until 2006.

Edited by billcoe

If it makes you feel better Scott. I personaly dont see the US EVER getting out of Iraq.

Obama is a far cry from Bush.

If it makes you feel better Scott. I personaly dont see the US EVER getting out of Iraq.

Obama is a far cry from Bush.

I think we will have troops on ground for a total of 20 years. Obama is not that much different than you think. He may be a better orator and more amiable, but fact remains he is a president and you don't hold that office without giving out quite a few favor cards.

We still have yet to see what those favor cards hold, but I am sure his supporters will be outraged in due time.