[TR] little-wet,B.C. - the ones everbody do: 2/20/2009

Taluscat

Trip: little-wet,B.C. - the ones everbody do:

Date: 2/20/2009

Trip Report:

Left friday morning w/good company and intent to climb what we could find minus a guidebook and only genral knowledge of the area.mid day found us anxious from the early departure and ready to get out of the car-we did just that and and climbed the I.C.B.C waterfall in marbles canyon WI3/4.

Saturday morning another early start enshured a long day of excitement as we started off with climbing the honeymoon falls WI3+

in 2 full 60m stretchers climbers rt of the big water gusher rusher

it was cool and loud and misty (VIDEO DOUG?) a quick 2 rapells and walk out to the car,some lunchy time,and off we were to visit the loose lady we made light work of the easy lower tears only to be supressed by the enormous final piller and opted for the very bony M3/4R left finish and called it a day!

sunday we finshed up the trip with rambles center WI4 and drove home.

thanks fellas for a fun wknd and good climbing- FLATNOSE(got youre wallet?) CBCBD(thats just a repeat!) lalala!!!good times-doug any pics?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work fellas! After seeing you at the Rambles we climbed Isadorth - it was in decent shape but no harder than 2+. The previous day we climbed the lower half of Belmore Gully, which didn't exceed grade 2 in difficulty. We walked off on climber's right. Upper pitches looked adventurous, fat, and steeper.

My partner, who had only climbed ice twice before this weekend, swapped leads with me while climbing in flexible leather hiking boots and strap-on, hinged, Salewa 10 point glacier crampons. I am amazed not only by the size of his cajones but by what he was able to do with non-technical gear.

As mentioned on westcoastice.com, approach is currently easy to both Belmore and Isadorth - park directly across from them on the hwy and cross Cayoosh creek using snow/ice bridges.