partnerless in tacoma

faust

my old partner has become competely distracted by a new girlfriend and we never get out anymore. i've seen a lot of talk about fossil and other south side climbing lately, and thought i'd put feelers out for anybody who wouldn't mind me tagging along.

i'm a moderate sport climber, i'd like to move into trad when i can afford it. i have a good amount of sport gear, but no car (would chip in for gas of course.)

let's hit the rock, i'm getting desperate!

take it easy,faust

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feel free to email me for further discussion. what i see as your first need is to get away from your sport climbing tendencies and get you into alpine frame of mind. from there partners will flood into your life and you will have expeditions planned for years to come.

join us at the next tacoma pub club and i bet dwyaner and myself can get all that bolt clippin b.s. clear of your brain.

be safe and have fun

yeah, i had kind of had hopes for fossil rock as it hadn't rained for a week or so, but the forecast turned bad and it just started raining here minutes ago mad.gif" border="0

actually friday looks like it might be alright, but i can only go there on the weekends anymore as i have already recieved my first warning from weyerhauser smile.gif" border="0

i just kind of wanted to get my name out there to other people desperate to go climbing who don't mind a little cold and wet. anytime you want to go, email me, i'm a slacker college student who doesn't mind missing class from time to time.

take it easy,matt

quote:

Originally posted by faust:
my old partner has become competely distracted by a new girlfriend and we never get out anymore. i've seen a lot of talk about fossil and other south side climbing lately, and thought i'd put feelers out for anybody who wouldn't mind me tagging along.

i'm a moderate sport climber, i'd like to move into trad when i can afford it. i have a good amount of sport gear, but no car (would chip in for gas of course.)

let's hit the rock, i'm getting desperate!

take it easy,faust

faust, ol' buddy.

sounds like ya need ta find a new hamster to play the slobber blues in da mtns. Check out the Finland.hairybabes.com site for sweet companions.

trask