cross country skier beaten left for dead

XXX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if you misunderstood; I'm pro-second amendment. If the story plays out as described it will be interesting to see how the anti-gun folks on this site reconcile their orthodoxy with reality. But if attackers like those in the story initially present as friendly and then attack when close in, it is unlikely a handgun will/would have been effective in any event--not many folks are willing to draw a gun on a potential attacker based on "bad vibes" alone. But again, I wouldn't deny anyone (who has not been deemed mentally ill or convicted of a felony) their constitutionally protected right to bear arms.

Edited by Fairweather

Damn Snowmobilers..> Just kidding. This is sad, what kind of freaks would do that?

2 people have been detained as material witness's and police are looking for these 2. The news story says: "The Skamania County sheriff's office issued warrants for Michael David Collins and his son Teven David Collins, both Vancouver residents, as suspects in the case.

They are believed to be somewhere in the southwestern United States.

Skamania County officials are working with federal and state authorities to track them down. "

Pictures to help you on that question Wayne, these are the wanted men pussy assholes:

Michael David Collins

medium_Collins_Michael_Web.jpg

and his son Teven David Collins

Collins_Teven.jpg

They beat this poor bastard for no reason until they thought he was dead then they tossed the body into the bushes and left. The end of the news story says "Michael Collins is also wanted for failing to register as a sex offender. "

Assuming a court of law determines the fasts are as they appear. Who would argue against the death penalty here? Because if they feel that way, maybe they can keep this violent sex offender in their house and try to personally rehabilitate the asswipe as they system is doing so badly on these kinds of things.

bill, while this thing is a horrible, horrible thing that happened to the skier (and his family), we really should let the wheels of justice determine of these people are guilty or not. they are suspects until proven guilty. there are times when people get thrown under the bus and police get lied to....these guys are suspects. by all means turn them in if you come across them, but its a little early to hang anybody.

bill, while this thing is a horrible, horrible thing that happened to the skier (and his family), we really should let the wheels of justice determine of these people are guilty or not. they are suspects until proven guilty. there are times when people get thrown under the bus and police get lied to....these guys are suspects. by all means turn them in if you come across them, but its a little early to hang anybody.

Yes, as I get out into far out parts of Skamania county all the time I think and might have been a bit wired there. I meant to say "The alleged perps"....and "the alleged assholes" or something to that effect...thanks for the heads up and the reminder, you are of course correct. Of course, the father and chief role model there appears to be an actual sex offender, as he didn't register for it...so I guess we should actually be saying "The actual asshole convicted sex offender and his alleged son are wanted..." or perhaps something like that ? I'm unsure here. I wouldn't know how to integrate this info either "In January 2001, Michael Collins was arrested after he allegedly led police on an 80 mph vehicle chase, nearly hitting two vehicles, and crashed near Crestline Elementary School, according to The Columbian's files." Thank God the alleged asshole didn't kill any little kids that time.

They may be neighbors of Kevbone. Bone?

Keep an eye out for this vehicle as well: A black 1998 Ford Explorer Washington license 455YHY, apparently the alleged murderous scum just up and decided to kill him when they stole his car ..he was co-operating, maybe so that he wouldn't talk.