Pictures of Whippers

Stewart

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG are you challenging him to a fistfight? What are you, 11?

more like a 14 year old female.

:rolleyes:

exactly - and lemme say, as a teacher, i'll wade into a fight between guys w/o hesitation, but when the ladies are letting fly, i find it better to watch the action for a moment and choose the right moment to intervene, usually after each combatant is trapped in a fatal hair-lock by the other :)

My balls crimp harder than yours

hmmm, this you? YESTERDAYS BALL CRIMPING NEWS:

Woman arrested for excessive testical squeezeage

0224092assault1.jpg

"FEBRUARY 24--Does this woman look like a testicle crusher? Well, that's what cops claim University of Colorado student Chalie Simon did to a former boyfriend early Saturday morning during a confrontation at a campus apartment. Simon, a 19-year-old sophomore, went to Job Donkor's home at about 4 AM and became irate when he sought to remove her from the residence. That's when Simon allegedly "grabbed his testicles and squeezed hard," according to a police report. Donkor, 23, replied, "Yeah, it hurt a lot," when a cop asked about Simon's squeeze play. Donkor told police that he had dated Simon "on and off" during the prior 18 months, and that they had broken up "approximately 20 times." Simon was apparently angry because Donkor had not, as promised, called or sent her a text message by 3 AM (police noted that another woman was sleeping in Donkor's bedroom when they arrived). Simon, pictured below in a Boulder County Sheriff's Office mug shot, was arrested on assault, trespass, and domestic violence charges."

From

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0224092assault1.html

i'm not trolling, i'm asking you to name some local routes put up groundup that are runout/irresponsible.

if you don't start naming 'em, then the rest of us know you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

but if you can name them, then we can actually have a discussion instead of discussing the semantics of "routesetter," etc. and wouldn't that be better?

i'm not trolling, i'm asking you to name some local routes put up groundup that are runout/irresponsible.

if you don't start naming 'em, then the rest of us know you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

but if you can name them, then we can actually have a discussion instead of discussing the semantics of "routesetter," etc. and wouldn't that be better?

Just to be clear about what you are asking…….

You want me to name “local” routes that are run out and irresponsible? Correct?

Well……what you are asking is from me is to name routes that “I” think are run out and or done irresponsible…..this is such a “subjective” thing to ask of someone. Why would I name names……just so you start to slam me for my opinion? At the end of the day….it would be my opinion vs your opinion. No one is right or wrong…….therefore no.

One persons run-out is another persons over bolted climb.

Got anything else?

it's astounding to me that there is still someone out there who needs evidence that kevbone doesn't have a clue what he is talking about...

Just to be clear about what you are asking.

You want me to name local routes that are run out and irresponsible? Correct?

Wellwhat you are asking is from me is to name routes that I think are run out and or done irresponsible..this is such a subjective thing to ask of someone. Why would I name namesjust so you start to slam me for my opinion? At the end of the day.it would be my opinion vs your opinion. No one is right or wrong.therefore no.

Got anything else?

you sure use a lot of words to say nothing at all.

Just to be clear about what you are asking.

You want me to name local routes that are run out and irresponsible? Correct?

Wellwhat you are asking is from me is to name routes that I think are run out and or done irresponsible..this is such a subjective thing to ask of someone. Why would I name namesjust so you start to slam me for my opinion? At the end of the day.it would be my opinion vs your opinion. No one is right or wrong.therefore no.

Got anything else?

you sure use a lot of words to say nothing at all.

You just described the entire republican party.

• 1 month later...

Just to be clear about what you are asking…….

You want me to name “local” routes that are run out and irresponsible? Correct?

Well……what you are asking is from me is to name routes that “I” think are run out and or done irresponsible…..this is such a “subjective” thing to ask of someone. Why would I name names……just so you start to slam me for my opinion? At the end of the day….it would be my opinion vs your opinion. No one is right or wrong…….therefore no.

Got anything else?

I got sumpin fer ya.... So you don't want to get into an argument over whose opinion has more merit eh? Then why this little gem from the opening page of this thread:

Ground up routes are usually left unfinished. I think it is irresponsible as a route setter to ground up a route. For the most part. It is more bold for sure.......I am sure I will get hords of crap for this statement. I am prepared.

not looking for you to get hordes o' crap for your route opinions, just curious for more knowledge of an area largely unkown to me, and excited at the prospect of a good face soaking by spray from all direkshuns