Your government's secrecy at risk

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Jospeh: "Neocon" is left-code for Jew and the fact that you include Wolfowitz in every reference thereto lends no credence to your arguments whatsoever. You can deny your bigoted beliefs if you like, but your repetition of the word over and over and over is seeping hatred.

Wow, redefining 'neocon' - is that the latest way the Right and Republicans are distancing themselves from the Bush administration policies and neocon debacle you all so ardently embraced? Hmmm, interesting.

And "JEW" - I find it clever how the Right treats 'jew' as sort of a political jackknife - commonly rolled out to both support and discredit ideas you disagree with while at the same time whining about 'them' and 'their influence' under your breath.

Dude, read the signatories to all the principle neocon letters - 'jews' are represented, they in no way 'are' the neocons. Wolfowitz is always mentioned because he, along with Cheney and Rumsfeld, was a principal architect of the Iraq War and of the regional strategy within the Bush administration.

Pretty pathetic argument on your part as they go...

Um, sensory deprivation pretty much means lack of light, dude. Keep it simple, people.

Are you quite so certain that you correctly interpret what you read and that your reading translates into practice exactly as you interpreted? If so, then when I ask questions it must be a sign that I must be suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect .

LOL!!!! Best slam of the month! :lmao: Ouch!

Um, sensory deprivation pretty much means lack of light, dude. Keep it simple, people.

Are you quite so certain that you correctly interpret what you read and that your reading translates into practice exactly as you interpreted? If so, then when I ask questions it must be a sign that I must be suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect .

LOL!!!! Best slam of the month! :lmao: Ouch!

Tvash is low-hanging fruit: easy pickin's, like Kevbone with a somewhat expanded vocabulary.

STP has pointed out his obliviousness due to DuKer affliction.

• 2 years later...
No rationalizations. I think STP had it right: trust but verify. Obama's executive order requires that the U.S. adhere to the rule of law in the treatment and movement of detainees. Rather than assuming or speculating about his supposed hidden agenda, I'll take him at his word until proven wrong by actual events. That seems like a reasonable approach to me.

Looks like Harry Reid will take up the torch to get Guantanamo closed. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/185657-reid-blocks-defense-bill-citing-language-keeping-guantanamo-status-quo