• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
glacier

climbing mag purge

starting to clear out shelves for planned move.

Rock & Ice Issues 43-146 (May 91-Dec '05), plus a few random issues.

Climbing Mag - random issues between #115 and 198 (Aug 89-Nov '00) (about 33 issues total)

Make offer - bidding opens at 2 six-packs.

They will be provided in a complimentary cardboard box - no extra charge!

$10 a box will get a bunch of them via priority mail to any APO address. If you don't want to let me know and I'll ship them to Jason @ one of our hospitals in Iraq.

$10 a box will get a bunch of them via priority mail to any APO address. If you don't want to let me know and I'll ship them to Jason @ one of our hospitals in Iraq.

Excellent idea! Those guys need stuff like this. My son's on the way back for his 3rd time shortly, and he tells me that there usually isn't enough variety.

Sounds like a good option - I have some other mags that I'm trying to purge, too. PM me info for shipping them out.