$900,000,000,000.00 in Pork

Fairweather

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bush bill last month was $750,000,000,000.00 Billion and was all pork to the Banks who put it in their pockets in Bonus Pay while the stock market took a bigger dive,and that dosen't count the $5.3 Trillion debt he put us in on top of the Reagan/Bush Debt of $4.6 Trillion from 1980-92 WTF!!!!! Hay maybe we should give $5 trillion in tax cut to everybody whos makes $1 million dollars a year and up as a reward for the great job they've done and prisons for everyone else? We took a vote and you fuckers lost so go lick your nutsack and STFU!!! :fahq:

shoe_box.jpg

Screaming "pork" on a burning pig farm isn't going to get any traction.

The drown-you-peasants hooverites have as much cred as when they claimed "the fundamentals of the economy are still strong" just a few months ago. Where were these fake "balanced bugdget" types when unaproved additional trillions of dollars were committed without strings or any transparency attached for financial institutions during the last month of the Bush regime:

[video:youtube]oxuqmPyKqcs

...as a great big THANK YOU to those who supported Democrats in 2008. But it looks like this bill is too rancid even for a few honorable senate Dems. Will there be enough of them crossing over to give this abomination the smack down it deserves?

i read through the bill on OpenCongress and found a line in the text that said this: 'For an additional amount for ‘Confiscation of all Fairweathers guns, and all his friends guns and all his sisters and brothers guns and all guns registered in his childrens names and all guns registered to his cat, dog or sheep’, $4,000,000 for necessary construction, repair, and improvement activities'

no wonder he doesn't like it--but at least it will stimulate fairweather's economy. . :lmao:

I've never voted for Reagan,Bush and Bush but have been forced to live in their shit wake!poke2.gif

hsart.jpg

Speaking of Bush, don't forget to thank him for the situation in Iraq.

"I do not know who will fill the void," said mountain rescuer Michael Leming. "Even in perfect conditions it can take hours and hours to get people off the mountain. The reality is people are going to get seriously hurt, and some are not going to make it."

-- National Guard Black Hawks Leave Oregon For Iraq

Ya,they said that last week on the tv news after the climber died on Hood that they were being deployed to Iraq,but they still have the Coast Guard?

From the book Minus 148deg.;March 8 Sunshine, Dave voiced our irritation:We might need to be rescued if that crazy plane shakes down any more avalanches." I love that line!! crazy.gif

Edited by pc313

yes, we can thank Former President Bush for the fact that we are winning the war in Iraq, and have been for a year and a half.

"The reality is people are going to get seriously hurt, and some are not going to make it."

Without medevac helicopters injured soldiers and civilians might not make it. Without those medevac helicopters, another company would have to go instead and might have to spend more time in Iraq than they should.

For the life of me, I can't figure out where you came up with that false dichotomy with your attribution of winning to Bush's initial action.

Shouldn't it be: Soldiers and civilians wouldn't be dying in the first place if there hadn't been a rush to war?

What STP says. My wife had never seen me yell at the TV till I heard Bush declaring "invasion on". The fact that we got lucky doesn't change the F*ed up/short circuit/internationally illegal/pissoff the world- process that got us in there. BTW, the 9 billion is basically a continuation of the Bush doctrine bailout with an extra billion or so tossed in and more restrictions on the recipients isn't it.

Fairweather on Feck -

......The guy constantly adopts the superior-intellect strategy.....

Man, I wish I was able to do that. Sigh... :ass: