female alpine climbing/telemark partner wanted

bjorkman0214

I am looking for an alpine climbing/skiing partner; I prefer those of the female sex over the male, I have found them to be superior in their endurance, and graceful strength; also they tend to be much more enjoyable to be with on a long arduous excursion.

I am mostly into Alpine, High Altitude, Ice (waterfall and alpine) and Trad Rock climbing along with Telemark skiing.

My background in climbing has been in Alaska, The Yukon, and also in other areas of the Western United States; particularly in the Tetons and Wind Rivers of Wyoming, the Wasatch and Canyonlands of Utah, and the San Juans of Colorado.

Now, having just recently moved from Colorado to the coast of Washington I am looking forward to meeting someone to climb and ski in the Cascades, Olympics and surrounding area with.

Cheers,

David

Edited by bjorkman0214

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

i have been looking for an "ongoing" climbing partner for some time. I have a moderately flexible work schedule (allows me to get away for 3-4 days on occasion) and know my way around both Cascades & Olympics intimately.

send me an email (trimbt@yahoo.com) or phone (425) 333-4544

Brent

Edited by Neo