Looking for a room to rent Seattle area

Beck

I'm currently looking for a room to rent/ houseshare in Seattle with like minded outdoors types- current roomate doesn't like me being out of town most weekends (jealous?) so I am in search of a place to live that understands the call of the wild.

Me? 33, NS, gainfully employed, clean, quiet, respectful, need space to store gear and self.

PM me if you need a housemate or have heard of a place- Thanks a bunch!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are exporting Grizzlies to you guys cause you killed all yours back when, so why would Teddy come north? He is in demand in USA. down there you got endangered species laws. Not us, we kill them off now. Spotted Owls population down 78% in last 5 years!

Not exactly Seattle, but...

We have a huge room avail here in SW Portland. $400/mo includes own fireplace and bathroom. Best of all you get to live with 2 crazy climber chicks [big Drink] and one cool red head, who doesn't mind us waking up at 4am to go ice climbing. grin.gif" border="0 PM if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for a place to live. I got a couple good leads off this post but they weren't quite right.

Looking for a room to rent Seattle area, bike commutable to downtown, room to store gear and self. If anyone has any leads I'd really appreciate it.

Beck