• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
G-spotter

Split Pillar Falls Off In Earthquake!

OMG the earthquake made the split pillar detach from the Grand Wall and it is lying in pieces at the base!!!! :o

I heard that a huge section of it is up against the wall and looks for all the world like an exact repica of 1096! If it is still there in August, I'll give it a go!

Before y'all were born I climbed Lakeview on Cannon (5.5d), which finishes up the cheek of the Old Man of the Mtns in New Hampshire. It was a cool spot until you get to the top and see that the old fart is supported by steel beams and concrete. A few years later his whole head exfoliated off the mountain.

Is this for real??? I wanted to climb this sooo bad this summer.... fuck this pisses me off :(

did you know the word "gullible" ISN'T in the dictionary?

Is this for real??? I wanted to climb this sooo bad this summer.... fuck this pisses me off :(

This troll is 3 years old Marc...still there.

This troll is 3 years old Marc...still there.

Sorry, I wasnt around here 3 years ago...