SHISHAPANGMA 2003/SPRING

marek

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dru,looks like this weather is really impacting your jugement.and yes you should be sorry!otherwise give me a call only if you are serious about it and have been above 20,000ft

(not in an airplane)it,s not a commertial,semi-

commertial expedittion

hi steffan how is your life going,i guess we have

not seen much of each other since aconcagua!

how did G-II go?my cho-oyu went sour,made only to

24,000ftand can,t wait to get that bugger out of

my mind.marek

G2 was overall great. The Karakorum is a very intimidating place when you look at the mountains. However, you do not get that "wilderness" feel because there are people everywhere--especially porters.

I had to return about midway through the expedition due to my wife having an uplanned surgery--so I did not make it. Quite an impressive place. Some mornings you could hear the bombs exploding way far away.....

cpt,caveman!you are the man,just nuck em!

i think no one is going to go near pakistan

next season,there is a lot of companies advertising trips in pakistan and i just do not see it done.the main hwy between pakistan and china is being targeted.so even trips to

mustach-ata are a big???unles they fly people

directly to kashgar in china.as of now i wouldn,t

go there even on my polish passport.for extremists

we are just the same.

quote:

Originally posted by marek:
some people write books,articles,web-sitesand some just climb mountains!!!

Well, I must say there are some definite things that Lowell has done that I am sure I will never get a chance to do. Good for him. I was not meaning to slam the dude or compare myself. Rather just thorowing some fun spray out there. Of course in reality I am sure the dude is an expert in the jungles tongue.gif" border="0 I kind of think that shit is funny (bushwhacking)... when it is finally over.

I don't think anyone is idolizing anyone Captain C. I think it's just about respect, but I understand that sometimes the joke doesn't have to be funny to everyone (or anyone for that matter). smile.gif" border="0

Some people write websites, AND climb mountains, AND ice, AND rock, AND ski AND lay around on the couch smoking while waiting for that call...NOW where's those non filtered Paul Malls????