*Updated* Wanting to Trade: Shotgun for ?

johnnyt

Due to a lack of interest in my original offer, I have decided to sweeten the deal. For the lucky person that happens to trade with me, I am going to include with the shotgun not only the ammunition but also...

A zebra print shoulder strap. Zebra print webbing with pink powder coated hardware!

Furthermore, I am now willing to consider any and all trades for climbing specific hardware. I would still prefer to get some tools, but as mentioned, all trades will be considered.

So, if you want a cool little shotgun and have some hardware that you think is of equal value email me. And feel free to email with any other questions.

Thanks.

3245167529_0a9234b766_o.jpg

The original ad is below.

I have an old Mossberg 500e .410 that I would love to trade for a pair of tools. It has a pistol grip stock and it is 27" long. Perfect for pest, small game, the occasional (smaller) home invader, and those soon to be frightening trips to the soup line/unemployment office. A useful piece of equipment for anyone that intends to weather the economic collapse. It is about twenty years old maybe a little more, worn, and functional. I will even throw in a couple boxes of OOO buck and some bird shot to get you started.

As for the tools, I am interested in just about anything. If interested send an email to:

johnmumbles at gmail dot com

I am located in Seattle and I can furnish further pictures via email upon request.

3219767712_bf1ac199d0_o.jpg

Edited by johnnyt

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is totally legal, the stipulations of the National Firearms act provide that for a firearm to be classified as a short barreled shotgun it must have an overall length less than 26" and/or a barrel length of less than 18". This particular device has a overall length of 27" and a barrel length of a little over 18" measured from the face of the bolt while locked forward with an empty chamber. It hasn't been modified in any fashion.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd offer you my wild things gortex suit, but I'm hoping to trade it for money so I can use it to buy something that will be useful in the coming economic collapse. Good luck... and are you sure you want to get rid of such a useful "unit". What makes you think you'll be safe from the bread-line bandits?

1. are the numbers filed off ?

2. has it ever been registered or is it "clean" ?

IE no paper trail...

3. any crimes been committed with it that could be traced back to it ?

I have a "friend" looking for, you know, a certain item like the one you've mentioned, for use in their line of work (economic crisis and all)...picked up some freelance work with certain families out of Sicily and NYC)...needed to help persuade some folks to pay certain monthly bills