Alaska Rock Climbing Guidebook and such...

Kelsey

Hello All,

Ive been writing a rock climbing guidebook for Alaska which will include Hatcher Pass, Puriton Creek, Wiener Lake, Ravine Lake, Byron Glacier, Spencer Glacier, Tram Rock, and a few other little areas thrown in. Full color, 180 pages...all that jazz. I have a website up for it at http://www.alaskarockclimbing.com. I am writing so that anyone who has any comment can let me know. Any route information you want to divulge or favorite routes. Really anything, I'll answer all emails.

email me at prezwoodz @ hotmail.com

Also selling advertising in it because it will be self published. I hope to have it out in the next few months before the season hits. There will also be a release party at the ARG coming up in the future.

Hope all is rocking over here! AMF has been down for a few months because of domain troubles but will be up in the next few weeks as well.

Peace!

Kelsey

Edited by Kelsey

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site that was hosting the domain went out of business and decided to take it along. Then when I was finally able to get it back they said they wanted $160 for holding fee's. Couldn't do anything about it so I had to pay it but I fought it for a while.

Hiya, JK. I don't climb on my vacation time because I climb more then I work. I suppose that means working is my vacation. Then I take it and make it climbing work and heck I just don't know what to do with myself but write a much needed climbing guidebook for AK! :)

• 1 month later...