unclimbed?

johnkelley

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches. Why don't you promote another show instead? I heard that went well for you too.

The left hand line is sexy, the right hand climb looks badass. How is the rock?

You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches.

ouch.... POWNED

• 1 month later...
You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches. Why don't you promote another show instead? I heard that went well for you too.

:lmao:

fuck, how did i miss this gem for so long?!?