• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
johnkelley

unclimbed?

Chugach.

Too bad you've made me an enemy, John. We could go climb that together. You've got my number, give me a call if you change your mind.

I've got four days off next week.

-Clint

Edited by Kraken

You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches. Why don't you promote another show instead? I heard that went well for you too.

The left hand line is sexy, the right hand climb looks badass. How is the rock?

You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches.

ouch.... POWNED

Nice soap opera guys! However, reconcilement is almost always better when deal with in private, like in private messages, emails, or phone calls. Best of luck.

The East Face of Peril Peak. There's a route called the East Face but it's about two miles up glacier and should be called the south ridge.

Sorry JK -- The left line was climbed by Baranow/Sanum in Feb. 1999. They called it "$35 Hut Fee." The right line was climbed by the ER doctor last winter; I heard he rap bolted it.

Nice soap opera guys! However, reconcilement is almost always better when deal with in private, like in private messages, emails, or phone calls. Best of luck.

Come on, I want to see them post more. That guy has been the source of some of the funniest threads. I present this Sweet TR as further evidence.

Speaking of unclimbed, when is this beast going to fall?

DSC02431.JPG

I once heard someone describe it as the last great prize of the Ruth!

You did it to yourself when YOU arranged that confrontation for me. This one is to hard for you anyways. I need a partner who can lead at least a pitch or two, not some lazy ass kid who's in to poor of shape to break any trail and backs off ALL of his pitches. Why don't you promote another show instead? I heard that went well for you too.

:lmao:

fuck, how did i miss this gem for so long?!?