Forget student loans- just auction your virginity

mythosgrl

Well,i guess my $13 bid didn't win!

"Oh well",for $50 a BJ or $500 all night you

can get some good old white trash like this

including around the world and tea bagging!

11512913c3n83md3p48b26d78148e58e015b8.jpg

that dude has a package and breast implants sickie

Indeed, that's fucking gross. All I can imagine is a hairy little nutsack in there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,i guess my $13 bid didn't win!

"Oh well",for $50 a BJ or $500 all night you

can get some good old white trash like this

including around the world and tea bagging!

11512913c3n83md3p48b26d78148e58e015b8.jpg

that dude has a package and breast implants sickie

Breast implants, probably yes. But apparently Dru hasn't "flossed his teeth" against enough pubic mounds to recognize a 3-finger gap when it's staring him in the face... :rolleyes:

original.jpg

Is it just me, or do her tits look like a butt?

that's evolution for you - when we started standing up all the time chicks had to evolve something to keep ole'johnny good n' anxious when he was standing in front of her :)

oh wait, what the fuck kinda comment is that in a thread about a chick hocking her ass for her education?

Well, I've been with the same woman for over 29 years...and faithful too....so don't take this the wrong way as I discuss this internet girl, but this young woman is over my dollar limit by about $3,799,950.00. Most I ever paid was $20 and every damn of them looked better than her and I'm not just sayin' that cause I was most likely drinkin' at the time, was young and horny. I realize there's been inflation and all...I'm just sayin'. $50 might be fair I suppose, but shes a virgin and all, so make it $40 as my max ....nah, looking at her closely, $25 is my max for her as there are much better looking women out there so I have to down grade her on that.

I think prostitution should be legal, so I don't have a morality clause in this game. I'm happy for her enterprise an resourcefulness, it's what makes this county great. Luck and Pluck as they say. The fact she can make this kind of money indicates to me that the supply and demand curve is greatly out of whack, or the mental institutions are missing a couple of dudes who have figured out the internets, or people paying over $3 mil for a single toss are simply not aware of a country called Thailand, where you can outright own (as opposed to a short term rental like this instance) a much better looking woman, and a younger model as well, for easily less than 1/20th of that price.....probably better personality as well, but that's guessing just based on what I've read.

The fact that she is 21 and has never f*ed before looks real real bad to me. In Europe, Prostitutes who are great at it went into the profession because they couldn't believe that they could get paid for doing something which they love to do for free. Perhaps this woman either doesn't like men or is fridged. Hmmm, after further consideration and with that as a backdrop, I've dropped my price to 10 bucks as the max I'd pay for this person, and I suspect it would still be a bad experience as well since she is only doing it for the money. (if I was single)

That is my honest opinion. What are your thoughts Kev?

ps, I've done the math, if you went to Europe, where prostitution is legal, and paid an astounding $200 an evening: you could get laid 19,000 times. That's 52 solid years of sex every single day. Of course, the bidding may get higher here.

Edited by billcoe

I think prostitution should be legal, so I don't have a morality clause in this game. I'm happy for her enterprise an resourcefulness, it's what makes this county great. Luck and Pluck as they say. The fact she can make this kind of money indicates to me that the supply and demand curve is greatly out of whack, or the mental institutions are missing a couple of dudes who have figured out the internets, or people paying over $3 mil for a single toss are simply not aware of a country called Thailand, where you can outright own (as opposed to a short term rental like this instance) a much better looking woman, and a younger model as well, for easily less than 1/20th of that price.....probably better personality as well, but that's guessing just based on what I've read.

That is my honest opinion. What are your thoughts?

Prostitution is not for me but among consenting adults it seems harmless enough. However, from what I've heard about the Thailand scenario is that most of the prostitutes are forced into it and often before they are of legal age. Sure sounds like slavery to me, or at least child abuse. Even if only a small percentage of the prostitutes there are slaves or minors, it would certainly taint the whole industry, IMO. How could you be sure the one you are paying for is not someone's slave? The pimp assures you she is not? Just the fact you can "own" someone in Thailand makes me sick to think about. Then again, do they do windows too?

I think Jessica Hahn has this bitch beat for her so called frist fuck and it was only 15 minutes $275.000 + a car,house and sold the story...+Playboy back in 1980 and she's still making money off it!!

[video:youtube]hhtp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofHsOenJmSg

Prostitution is not for me but among consenting adults it seems harmless enough. However, from what I've heard about the Thailand scenario is that most of the prostitutes are forced into it and often before they are of legal age. Sure sounds like slavery to me, or at least child abuse. Even if only a small percentage of the prostitutes there are slaves or minors, it would certainly taint the whole industry, IMO. How could you be sure the one you are paying for is not someone's slave? The pimp assures you she is not? Just the fact you can "own" someone in Thailand makes me sick to think about. Then again, do they do windows too?

Can't speak for Thailand first hand, although they seem happy enough when you see them about. I was speaking to Europe from first hand knowledge. The Gov't regulate's it, girls are treated with respect and dignity like the consummate pros they are, they make a lot of money and have a lot of fun. I have heard that in Thailand, girls do it so that they can feed their poor family's back home, and that it is often a family decision that involves mom and dad.