• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
lI1|1!

we need more religion threads

the red wine keg we rigged up for an easter party at my fraternity a few years back - betcha can't figure what we used for the papermache skin :)

jesuswine.jpg

I wonder how the suicide bombers are getting along with the Evangelicals up there.

The bombers are pissed the Evangelical virgins aren't really virgins and the Evangelical virgins are pissed because the bombers suck in the sack

I wonder how the suicide bombers are getting along with the Evangelicals up there.

Um. Dood. There is no one in heaven yet per Christian ideology.

Please read:

Second coming of Christ

Not so, John's Revelation saw "ALL the saints around the throne" while some were still corporate on Earth.

It's a "realm without time thing" or, "how can you be two places at once when you're not anywhere at all".

The Catholics believe that the 'souls of the just' reside Way Up In Hebbin.

The 2nd Coming Grand Opening date must be another one of those kooky Evangelical things.

I don't want any of that old time religion.

[video:youtube]dyMVZqJk8s4

Oh you want yo mama. Here she is.

[video:youtube]_0BDQ2s28iE