Does Hugh need help?

Bug

Bug-

You continually prove yourself immune to the sarcasm and irony that load my posts. Please, for the love of god, stop before you kill again.

This is a pathetic dodge of your responsibility for posting that you "should have" murdered ("caped") me.

That is not sarcasm in any normal, healthy sense of the word.

Since I have no way of knowing you or how serious you might be about KILLING me,

I checked with one of the moderators to see if I should take it seriously. He suspected that it was just hot air.

YOU think that having a stranger wonder if you are going to murder him is normal sarcasm?

YOU are calling me a liar for bringing up murder?

If you were not implying murder then what were you implying?

YES. I WAS AFRAID. TOTALLY SERIOUS HERE.

If it does happen again, I will call the FBI.

No shit ASSHOLE.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is, I've been posting here since the beginning of cc.com and the guys who post "dont' take it seriously" are almost 100% the guys who go apeshit when you post something directly to them.

The fact is that we hang out on this site on a daily basis and get to know each other as personalities on-line and off-line. What we say here DOES mean something.

Make of it what you will. You can spray whatever insult you wish and the fact is that IN REALITY nobody is going to show up at your house and call you on it. But, just as surely, IN REALITY, somebody is going to take offense. Personally.

Unless, you're simply a dullard, paranoid...

or, acting in a thin-veiled disingenuous manner with the aim of passive-aggressive harm.

Can he shoot the moon and be all 3?

Bug- I get it. Don't worry, I won't come near you. If you PM'd me for an apology, I would have. I can be a nice guy, when people aren't being assholes. Now, well, you are being an asshole.

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

Lightning is typically a level one spell, and much like "flare", it is pretty useless. Level one million is a gross exaggeration and a level 2 druid would not even be worth killing.

I recommend you brush up on your current spell base porter before claiming such silliness.

Bug- I get it. Don't worry, I won't come near you. If you PM'd me for an apology, I would have. I can be a nice guy, when people aren't being assholes. Now, well, you are being an asshole.

Hugh, what people are thinking is that you need to stop being such a prick by calling everyone else assholes (like this post) and post more trip reports. Bug had a real concern. He's being nice and reaching out here, so don't call him an asshole OK, it's fucking offensive. (spoken in a Miss Manners voice)

Maybe we should be taking this over to cafe sensitivo?

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

Lightning is typically a level one spell, and much like "flare", it is pretty useless. Level one million is a gross exaggeration and a level 2 druid would not even be worth killing. I recommend you brush up on your current spell base porter before claiming such silliness.

PWNED.jpg

This is enough for me.

The difference between this site and the Ascentionist site has become too blurred.

I spent time this weekend wondering if I was really being threatened with murder.

The moderators do not display any concern and too many of the posters on this site do not care. Some even rally behind Hugh.

Hugh, there is no such thing as a nice person who threatens another person's life.

My time here is no longer healthy, fun, or contributing to my climbing circles.

Good by.

This is enough for me.

The difference between this site and the Ascentionist site has become too blurred.

I spent time this weekend wondering if I was really being threatened with murder.

The moderators do not display any concern and too many of the posters on this site do not care. Some even rally behind Hugh.

Hugh, there is no such thing as a nice person who threatens another person's life.

My time here is no longer healthy, fun, or contributing to my climbing circles.

Good by.

Well spoken Bug, but I hope you do make it back at some point.

You can spray whatever insult you wish and the fact is that IN REALITY nobody is going to show up at your house and call you on it. But, just as surely, IN REALITY, somebody is going to take offense. Personally.

Not true Matt, I came very close to going after a poster who continually berated me and would usually end his posts by saying Asshole some other personal flame type comment. The personal attacks made me angry and I explained exactly that in my reply and suggested that bumping into each other was going to get personal. Had I bumped into said person in person before I got myself calmed down (weeks later), it would have been full-on like Donkey Kong. I mean like nasty like you don't know. Sure, I don't like it when I get like that - the last time I lost control like that I whipped out a knife and it was a bloody bad scene that ended fast and furiously for us all. I barely escaped a long prison term by a Red C* hair. Not a hell of a lot I can do about it though. Once you flip over mentally I mean. I've noticed that said poster has rec'd another similar notification, perhaps even more direct, so it's not just me. Glad I didn't bump into dude before I got it together, and the alleged dude is being nicer as well.

So speaking only for me:

A) The difference between what is normal and mental illness is very very small. For all of us, but some of us know that for a fact.

B) Violence and death isn't as as far away from us as we believe.

C) I give respect and I expect it in return. Disaster may be all too close if this is not the case.

You listening to this mods? Don't be ignoring this shit, cause today's guy calling people assholes all the time may not be posting on this site or any other if it goes bad, and you'll get some of the blame for letting that shit escalate should a person preemptively really attack another in a self-defensive mode.

I try and will continue to try, to keep myself in check.

But that's me. I'm old and much calmer than when I was young. Your results may vary.

Lightning is typically a level one spell, and much like "flare", it is pretty useless. Level one million is a gross exaggeration and a level 2 druid would not even be worth killing. I recommend you brush up on your current spell base porter before claiming such silliness.

PWNED.jpg

someone hasn't completed their internet studies yet:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/bloodninja

C) I give respect and I expect it in return. Disaster may be all too close if this is not the case.

You listening to this mods? Don't be ignoring this shit, cause today's guy calling people assholes all the time may not be posting on this site or any other if it goes bad, and you'll get some of the blame for letting that shit escalate should a person preemptively really attack another in a self-defensive mode.

I try and will continue to try, to keep myself in check.

But that's me. I'm old and much calmer than when I was young. Your results may vary.

I`d say you just lost mine but in fact you lost it a long time ago.

that is indeed the solution. if you're getting bent out of shape over postings in a semi-anonymous internet forum, then step away, get a grip, and focus on something positive like ripping down a slope, climbing something, or take a hike.

last night i made some killer chicken curry.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Curry-I/Detail.aspx