The Steady Decline of Spray

G-spotter

Sorry, PC13, but that's crap.

The fact is that we hang out on this site on a daily basis and get to know each other as personalities on-line and off-line. What we say here DOES mean something.

Make of it what you will. You can spray whatever insult you wish and the fact is that IN REALITY nobody is going to show up at your house and call you on it. But, just as surely, IN REALITY, somebody is going to take offense. Personally.

I hang out here and because i'm a nOOb and a poor speller get some crap,and have no problem with that,but although maybe 5% of me spray could be construed as insult,most of what i post is my opinion and as a climber i injoy CC.Com for the TRs and the Spray!

And what i wrote to Bag was the Truth,and didn't respond to his Jail troll at me,and i don't always throw an insult back,because it's spray and i done know you other then reading you post,so i choose to take what you just said as you opinion :tup: and not additude!

At times its hard to read you people,whether you like each other or don't,but i'm just try to fit in! Thanks for your Opinion,Norm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, PC13, but that's crap.

The fact is that we hang out on this site on a daily basis and get to know each other as personalities on-line and off-line. What we say here DOES mean something.

Make of it what you will. You can spray whatever insult you wish and the fact is that IN REALITY nobody is going to show up at your house and call you on it. But, just as surely, IN REALITY, somebody is going to take offense. Personally.

I hang out here and because i'm a nOOb and a poor speller get some crap,and have no problem with that,but although maybe 5% of me spray could be construed as insult,most of what i post is my opinion and as a climber i injoy CC.Com for the TRs and the Spray!

And what i wrote to Bag was the Truth,and didn't respond to his Jail troll at me,and i don't always throw an insult back,because it's spray and i done know you other then reading you post,so i choose to take what you just said as you opinion :tup: and not additude!

At times its hard to read you people,whether you like each other or don't,but i'm just try to fit in! Thanks for your Opinion,Norm

I don't take this stuff very seriously as long as I know its my feelings that are at stake and nothing else.

Having had one crazy asshole kick in my front door and shake a tire iron at me, I don't scoff at crazies saying they are going to or wish they had killed me. That could affect my family and that is way over the line.

So call it paranoid or hyper sensitive or a stick up my ass, or whatever you want.

But the next time someone posts something that sounds like a threat or intimidation with violence,

I'll let the FBI figure out if its real or not.

I hear they don't have much of a sense of humor when it comes to that sort of thing.

I figure my family deserves that much consideration.

If you don't like it, write your congressman.

Ya,i was thinking it was posted at me but didn't get the joke,was going to PM PHOQ and asks whats up,i thought it had something to do the CL dog jumps out the car clip

that flipped him out and i removed it when i read his POST,a PM would have been better then going to the MODS,and told him before if he had any suggestion for me to do

so when he brought up the number of pics i had uploaded and have since deleted most! :cool:

Edited by pc313