• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Bigtree

Bad day on the lift at Vail

It looks like his buddy grabbed his pant leg as he fell. Possibly a mix of excessive drinking and skiing?? :lmao:

It looks like he was trying to drop a coil on someone skiing below and fell out of the chair while doing so.

Too bad this isn't a sequence of shots. What was his next move?

Just drop me. I don't care about falling anymore.

I feel sorry for the people skiing down and enjoying the views to accidently come across this scene.

So funny. The reports said that the seat wasn't down, he fell through and then snagged his ski and pant leg on the chair, which both kept him from cratering and disrobed him.

So funny. The reports said that the seat wasn't down,

And not only that, it looks like there was no TP left on the roll.

Hmmm. That was careless of me. Sorry. Still funny though. Imagine what the guy's son is thinking sitting there staring at pops?

Not a personal affront, BT, just pointing out the time delay, as is proper form here in cc.com Spray. I agree, though, still hilarious. I was not aware that it was a father-son outing. That kinda makes it even funnier... "Dudes, I was boardin' with my old man over the weekend, and guess what happened to the old fossil on the chair ride..." :laf:

Yeah, but I betcha he woulda if he thought for 1 second that he coulda got it past the censors...

The price he would've had to pay the diminuitively dingused dude to sign the release form for airing would've been steep.