[TR] Fuggs Falls - Fuggs Falls 1/4/2009

assbokk

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not likely given the forecast. It was close to 0 F at night and in the 20's during the day. At that temp and sun, there was still quite a bit of melt taking place. It should be getting warmer over there this week. There will probably be some interesting mixed lines though as the ice goes, if that's your thing.

it is supposed to warm up for a couple days, but then cool down again. If it doesn't fall down with this heat wave it will probably be good. A safe piece of advice for Fugs is to climb it in the morning before the sun gets on it. thanks for the pics!

According to NOAA the night time lows at Vantage are supposed to be around 27 and highs 38-40... Why did I have to be working last weekend!?

We are thinking cragging at Sunshine wall or Smith rock this weekend with the temps being forecasted.

There were a couple of guys climbing on sunshine on the 3rd and 4th. The rock was warm and dry. I imagine with lows being in the 30's and partly sunny, it will actually be pretty nice there. No chance of precip for either sat. or sun. Ice isn't going to be good for a while. I'll be curious to see if anyone finds any "safe" WI this weekend in WA.