alaska 09

paddyrock

Hi all

I am trying to put together a trip to Alaska this April/May. I have hit up all my friends to no avail so now i turn to the information super highway. Ideally id like to find someone who I could do a few winter climbs with before heading up there. I live in the bay area but i travel around quite a bit.

I grew up in Ireland and moved to the us 2years ago. Since I moved here I have been mostly rock climbing in the valley, Jtree and the like i haven’t ice climbed since I moved here. I have done lots of mountaineering in the Alps, Norway and Scotland I am pretty solid and safe. I have been climbing since 2001.

I was thinking of either the Ruth gorge/ or Mt Huntington. My friends did a great trip to the Ruth last april, getting up Ham and Eggs, peak 11,300, Mt Barill and did a second accent of some ice couloir i cant remember where. It was a pretty inspiring trip and has got me back into ice climbing in a big way.

Drop me an Email and we can discuss plans further.

onerobbie@gmail.com

415 215 2753

cheers

rob

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days