The Jewish problem

fear_and_greed

How can the wardens of the worlds largest prison finally rid themselves of their Palestinian prisoners?

1. Shoot them.

2. Starve them.

3. Bomb them.

4. Kill them.

Women and children makes no difference right, after all they are all future "terrorists" or just collateral damage?

The lack of condemnation from the West is at the same time deafening and sickening.

I'm just waiting for manufactured "evidence" or an "incident" to appear, pointing to Iran, so they can justify an escalation to their war.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how long it would take our resident anti-Semites to ooze out of the woodwork. Israel has/had a right to self defense. What did they get in return for the Gaza pullout? A continuous barrage of rockets. Fuck the palestinians in Gaza. They voted in Hamas. They made their bed.

Yes.

How unreasonable of them to expect some sort of compensation for the land taken away from them.

Why if someone came to America and took my home away from me, why, I'd buy him a latte'.

It's that Aarab blood.

They just don't understand.

Bullshit. Tell me when the country of "Palestine" ever existed. Offered a lasting peace they decided to continue the bloodshed. Their fault. Palestinians in the west bank (and Jordan, and elsewhere) seem to be getting along just fine--maybe because they didn't elect religiously fanatic terrorists to govern them.

Bug, you seem often-reasonable, but just look at the title of this thread, and then ask yourself if you really want to be associated with the Jew-haters here.

I am not a Jew hater if that is what you mean.

The jews to went into Palestine after centuries, forcefully conquered a people and then expected them to disperse without any compensation or even a place to live.

I just do not see how you can say that is reasonable.

Why shouldn't the native Americans have the right to reproduce like bunnies and take back the continent?

The Jews are not willing to allow for a Palestinian homeland. That just is not a reasonable expectation.

If they did that, the violence would continue for a generation or two and then die out. The middle east gets along better than most of us on this board. It is just a few fundo whack jobs who find easy fodder for hatred in the slums that the Palestinians live in.

Let them build a decent home and a decent economy and see what happens. Regardless, it will not happen overnight and Israel has a habit of pummeling huge neighborhoods for the crimes of a few. The popularity of Hammas grew when Israel built the wall that dissected the Palestinian neighborhoods. It cut people off from their fields and pastures. They bulldozed homes and killed women and children in the process.

Where was your concern for humanity then?

The Jews have made their bed too. The major difference is that we have backed them so they have the power to get away with it.

I am not a Jew hater if that is what you mean.

Not what I said, but Fear and Greed and TTK are. Careful who you associate with.

The jews to went into Palestine after centuries, forcefully conquered a people and then expected them to disperse without any compensation or even a place to live.

I just do not see how you can say that is reasonable.

Dude, I'm not sure where you swallowed your history, but it's waaaay off.

Why shouldn't the native Americans have the right to reproduce like bunnies and take back the continent?

They can if they want to. It's a free country, right?

The Jews are not willing to allow for a Palestinian homeland. That just is not a reasonable expectation.

If they did that, the violence would continue for a generation or two and then die out. The middle east gets along better than most of us on this board. It is just a few fundo whack jobs who find easy fodder for hatred in the slums that the Palestinians live in.

Let them build a decent home and a decent economy and see what happens. Regardless, it will not happen overnight and Israel has a habit of pummeling huge neighborhoods for the crimes of a few. The popularity of Hammas grew when Israel built the wall that dissected the Palestinian neighborhoods. It cut people off from their fields and pastures. They bulldozed homes and killed women and children in the process.

Where was your concern for humanity then?

The Jews have made their bed too. The major difference is that we have backed them so they have the power to get away with it.

Israel basically agreed to the two-state solution brokered by Clinton--Yasser Arafat turned it down! If you're talking about "right-of-return" then it's a non-starter. Would you integrate with a group of people who--to this day--have sworn to kill you and your kind?

There is a Supertopo thread almost 500 posts long wherein they have not been able to reach consensus either. So, in closing, arguing with people like Fear and Greed is valueless. We each bring in our own opinions and do not have enough personal info to really and truly know how to process it all for a good outcome for all partys involved. My thought is based on that is that you just have to pick a side. The US has done that.

My summation of what it's boiled down to on Supertopo may be a reflection of what this thread will turn out to be and what other discourse on this subject is as well:

Yes they are....

No..they're not....you are...

Yes they are....

Yes they are....

Yes they are....

Yes they are....

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault asshole

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

FU, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Yes they are....

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault asshole

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

FU, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault asshole

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

FU, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault asshole

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

FU, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault asshole

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

FU, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

No, your fault

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Your fault...

No, your fault

Asshole...

No you're an asshole...

I appreciate your response for its straightforwardness.

If my history is off, please do correct me.

Here is Wkipedia's version;"After World War I, the League of Nations approved the British Mandate of Palestine with the intent of creating a "national home for the Jewish people."[8] In 1947, the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine into two states, one Jewish and one Arab.[9] On May 14, 1948 the state of Israel declared independence and this was followed by a war with the surrounding Arab states, which refused to accept the plan. The Israelis were subsequently victorious in a series of wars confirming their independence and expanding the borders of the Jewish state beyond those in the UN Partition Plan. Since then, Israel has been in conflict with many of the neighboring Arab countries, resulting in several major wars and decades of violence that continue to this day.[10] Since its foundation, Israel's boundaries and even the State's very right to exist have been subject to dispute, especially among its Arab neighbors. Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, and efforts are being made to reach a permanent accord with the Palestinians.[11]"

If the lummi came and took your land away from you and the UN "gave them the right", I don't think you would be playing the free country bit anymore.

As I remember Yasser Arafat turned it down because of the restrictions and oversight the Israelie would have had over a "free" Palestine.

There are Jews and Christians living in Damascus.

They play fair and are treated fairly.

BTW, Israel is a reality now. It would not go away regardless of what anybody wants and I do not advocate that. That does not make what the UN did any better. It was basically a guilt reducer for turning a blind eye to the Hollocost. And oh yes, we and the rest of the world knew about its scope and intent. And we kept our immigration quotas at a fixed level. The Jews of Germany were trapped.

Now we need to be equally "benevolent" to the Palestinians. Like I said, a long term place to call home and a decent living will go a long way to acheiving peace.

Keith,

Your history is not "off", but may not be complete. We all know that the Brits left it up to the UN to split up the Palestinian state in 1948 to create Isreal. But I think FW is forgetting that Palestine was actually a state since Roman times and has been in existence for almost 2,000 years, and it was created by the Romans in response to another conflict. See here and here.

So it is not just the Jews who have suffered a diaspora in this conflict and seek to return to their homeland, but the solution to their diaspora created yet another diaspora, this one for the Palestinians, who also claim the same area as their homeland. So we have an invading army from thousands of years ago disect an area, forcibly remove its inhabitants, and create a massive refugee problem. That refugee problem has never been solved to this day, as every attempt to create a state where none exists serves no purpose except to create more refugees and repeated diasporas of the existing inhabitants.

Clearly, there is no easy solution to this conflict, but I think beating up on the Jews for beating up on Hamas/Palestinians for beating up on the Jews is likely not the correct approach. What is interesting to me is that one could reasonably argue that the Jews and Palestinians are of the same bloodlines. Modern day Isreal is founded right where ancient Palestine existed. Somewhere in that mess they are all related, but religion and its attendant fundamentalism and intolerance has exacerbated the problem to a point that borders unsolvable.

Thanks Bill.

That was enlightening.

NOT!

Haha! :lmao: No, you're right....so I'm gonna stand back and watch in awe and deep respect as I'm sure that the CC.com brain trust will have this entire issue sorted out and solved within 20 posts. There would be no reason for duplicate posts like those on Supertopo! Link to Supertopo middle eastern stalemate

There are Jews and Christians living in Damascus.

They play fair and are treated fairly.

Thanks Bug you are one for the few reasonable guys posting here.

Look for the Syria sectiona nd the table showing Syrian Jewish population. (1948 to present)

Those statistics are surprising.

I was in Damascus in 83 and there was a Jewish quarter. They had their own shops in the market in the ancient city.

I talked to them about what it was like and they seemed happy to be there. In one case, the man had taken over ownership of the shop from his father after growing up there.

It would be interesting to go back and see what has happened.

Thanks Bill.

That was enlightening.

NOT!

Haha! :lmao: No, you're right....so I'm gonna stand back and watch in awe and deep respect as I'm sure that the CC.com brain trust will have this entire issue sorted out and solved within 20 posts.

I did that in two posts.

I'm just waiting for the rest of you to catch up.

So when did you stop thinking and posting?

Keith,

Your history is not "off", but may not be complete. We all know that the Brits left it up to the UN to split up the Palestinian state in 1948 to create Isreal. But I think FW is forgetting that Palestine was actually a state since Roman times and has been in existence for almost 2,000 years, and it was created by teh Romans in response to another conflict. See here.

So it is not just the Jews who have suffered a diaspora in this conflict, but the solution to their diaspora created yet another diaspora, this one for the Palestinians.

Clearly, there is no easy solution to this conflict, but I think beating up on the Jews for beating up on Hamas/Palestinians for beating up on the Jews is likely not the correct approach.

Com'on Sobo. Don't be spineless.

You basically just agreed with me.

Put your "solution" out there. Or at least a first couple of steps.