Facebook

wayne

Has it been tough being illiterate for 53 years?

Your math is off I'm only 50,is it tough being a asshole?

But calling you a asshole is probably a compliment and compared to most of you who write all the time my spelling and eye sight is off at times,oh well!!

Edited by pc313

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!

Well - you said you graduated high school 32 years ago so I was generous (despite the evidence) and figured you'd only repeated a grade three times.

Actually i said its been 32 years since i was in High School, but i did graduate in 76s after 13 years of the Kent School System (K-12)and turned 18yrs old 3 weeks before cap and gown,sorry to disapoint you.

Just wanted to work out doors,buy a MGB,Ski,Hike,party,and get laid!(had 3 MGBs 1976,73,64 and a 65 MG 1100 GT.)

Ended up at Boeing for damm near 7yr. in the ShotPeen-RotoPeen Dept reading blue prints,writing Setups,filling out truck loads of paper work,setting up and operating 7 Million dollars of new machines,most of witch were one of a kind,and working on Million dollar parts with toleracnes of +/- .000001 of a inch for the 727,737,747,757,and 767(Hated being in doors)!

Bought a house at 19 for a tax write off,a Porsche at 20 and sold the house,shipped the Porshce,quit Boeing and moved to Hawaii for a 4 year vacation in 83 and partied my ass off like a never ending "Spring Brake" for me enjoying life when your young and work when your old seemed to make more sense,at 50 i have no regrets but have slowed down some,my eyes are bad,hairs turnning gray,and the women my age are pertty much hammmered!

Last night FairWeather miss spelled Centralia so i guess he must be illiterate too?The truth is People who Stutter are not Dumm,people who talk slow are not Retarded,people who miss spell words are not Illiterate,People who cant read are Illiterate and people who use big words to belittle others are usually full of them selfs or trying to impress some buddy who knows what a ass muncher they are,But this is SPRAY AND I'M A LONG FOR THE RIDE!!!

BTW i have checked out some of your TRs and didn't need to have them read to me,nice stuff!!

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS DUMMASS!!

Edited by pc313

Thanks for the positive feedback,I'll try to brush up on my grammer,spelling,communications Skills and maybe cut back on my meds(Lithium,Prozac,Wellbutrin,Zoloft,Seroquel,Remeron,Fluoxetine,Pacxel,Ecstasy,Duloxetine,Celexa,Soma,Codeine,Flexeril,Xanax,

Loratadine,Pseudoephedrine,Diphenhydramine,Ambien CR,and Tylenol 4) Just kidding i've never had ECSTASY!!!

Edited by pc313

Thanks for the positive feedback,I'll try to brush up on my grammer,spelling,communications Skills and maybe cut back on my meds(Lithium,Prozac,Wellbutrin,Zoloft,Seroquel,Remeron,Fluoxetine,Pacxel,Ecstasy,Duloxetine,Celexa,Soma,Codeine,Flexeril,Xanax,

Loratadine,Pseudoephedrine,Diphenhydramine,Ambien CR,and Tylenol 4) Just kidding i've never had ECSTASY!!!

You forgot beer.

Not shure Beer is a Med???

If i could just get my Doctor to write me a perscription and my Heath Insurance to pay for it,i have zero co-pay on drugs!

But even if that happen it would probably be Miller High Life or some cheap shit beer!

Although, it is my understanding that any alcohol will negate/counteract what the meds are tying to accomplish. At least most of the ones you mentioned. If that's the case, why waste the $ on meds that won't be able to work anyway? Maybe one of the MD or Rx types here can set the record straight on how that works? Might as well have one for me while your at it, but please, no cheap schwag beer. :brew:

!

Well - you said you graduated high school 32 years ago so I was generous (despite the evidence) and figured you'd only repeated a grade three times.

Actually i said its been 32 years since i was in High School, but i did graduate in 76s after 13 years of the Kent School System (K-12)and turned 18yrs old 3 weeks before cap and gown,sorry to disapoint you.

Just wanted to work out doors,buy a MGB,Ski,Hike,party,and get laid!(had 3 MGBs 1976,73,64 and a 65 MG 1100 GT.)

Ended up at Boeing for damm near 7yr. in the ShotPeen-RotoPeen Dept reading blue prints,writing Setups,filling out truck loads of paper work,setting up and operating 7 Million dollars of new machines,most of witch were one of a kind,and working on Million dollar parts with toleracnes of +/- .000001 of a inch for the 727,737,747,757,and 767(Hated being in doors)!

Bought a house at 19 for a tax write off,a Porsche at 20 and sold the house,shipped the Porshce,quit Boeing and moved to Hawaii for a 4 year vacation in 83 and partied my ass off like a never ending "Spring Brake" for me enjoying life when your young and work when your old seemed to make more sense,at 50 i have no regrets but have slowed down some,my eyes are bad,hairs turnning gray,and the women my age are pertty much hammmered!

Last night FairWeather miss spelled Centralia so i guess he must be illiterate too?The truth is People who Stutter are not Dumm,people who talk slow are not Retarded,people who miss spell words are not Illiterate,People who cant read are Illiterate and people who use big words to belittle others are usually full of them selfs or trying to impress some buddy who knows what a ass muncher they are,But this is SPRAY AND I'M A LONG FOR THE RIDE!!!

BTW i have checked out some of your TRs and didn't need to have them read to me,nice stuff!!

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS DUMMASS!!

Jesus, tell it to your FB profile.

Why Lord, Why?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

FYI: Facebook is the first place HR goes to check out how much of an assclown the new job applicant is.

If you're too dumb to figure out how to make your profile private, then you're too dumb for the job.

A private profile on a public medium designed primarily so that people can find you. Now that's smart.

Yes, imagine that. And then only people that you accept can view your full profile. Everyone else can merely see the fact that you have one. Pretty clever, them Facebook folks...

FYI: Facebook is the first place HR goes to check out how much of an assclown the new job applicant is.

If you're too dumb to figure out how to make your profile private, then you're too dumb for the job.

A private profile on a public medium designed primarily so that people can find you. Now that's smart.

Yes, imagine that. And then only people that you accept can view your full profile. Everyone else can merely see the fact that you have one. Pretty clever, them Facebook folks...

Even more clever is denying access to your Facebook profile to the very company you're trying to snag a job from.

But you probably couldn't have been expected to think of that, given the limited resources at your disposal....

Edited by tvashtarkatena