• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Arcteryx

Denali West Butress May-June 2002

I am putting together a private climb of Denali for mid May 2002. I have 3 so far, and am looking for a few others to join in the fun. Must have prior experience at altitude 12000+, good winter camping skills, good humored, and crevasse rescue experience. We will be planning 21-25 days for the expedition, along with 2-3 winter trips for evaluating the team/equipment etc. possibly Rainier winter...

Our team thus far is in the Portland area so any training/conditioning hikes will most likely be on Hood or in the Gorge. If interrested please e-mail me (Bob) directly at:

Arcteryx@politician.com

Take care, and climb safely!

Sounds too complicated. Who is evaluating YOU? My friends (no climbing experience at all, but good in simple planning) summitted last June and the trip was only two weeks.

Does Arcteryx know you are using their trademark? They tend to harsh on stuff like that. Look at the fight with Roc'teryx shoes in the EU.

Maybe the guy works for that overpriced company.

Pro_popper, the guy's doing team evaluations, send him an e-mail if you want to find out more. Otherwise, call the wambulance, 21-25 days is what I'd plan on as well.