Post Count Increaser

Wolfgang Braun

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was driving home last night, after smoking 4 blunts with two other people, snorting a few percs, and drinking a few beers (yeah I know I shouldn't have been driving).

I'm out in the middle of the woods driving down a road with no street lights and I see something running in the corner of my eye. All of a sudden a deer runs out in front of my car. I slam on the breaks and I start screaming. For some reason, I thought it was bigfoot. I was scared shitless. I think that was the first time in my life I have ever screamed without it being on purpose

Me and some buddies were staying up at this condo on a ski resort and we eventually went to smoke out my bong at the resorts hot tub(it's kinda deserted).

Anyways we both bought the bud together and the bong was on loan from a friend. When we usually smoke one person takes the overall responsibility of maintaining/packing/taking back. It just they way we do it so not one person thinks another person is cleaning up shit and stuff gets fogotten.

The night previous I had taken care of everything and my boy was doing so a couple nights ago. He somehow loses the bud and than when I want to smoke the next night he's just bitching and won't help me look for it at all even though he lost it. Saying how I am at fault too. If at anytime he told me he was somehow incapable of managing a sandwich bag I would have gladly taken responsibility.

A day later he gives me about a half-eighth of some shrooms I assume for compensation for my loss of the bud. I even ask him "Are you giving this to me," and he says yes. About five minutes later he than proceeds to ask for ten dollars. I at an earlier date said I would purchase them from him for that price but his preceeded him losing the bud.

I made sure to clarify that this was a gift not a sell so when he asks for the ten bucks I just say I'll give him eight just to make the peace and thats all the money I had after lunch. He freaks out at this.

Then to top it off as we were heading home he makes me take the bong into my house (I still live with my parents) and hide it despite the fact that the kid we loaned it from lives one block from him and they hang out regularly. But he made sure to tell me that they were not going to chill. So i lug it through my house and almost get caught only to find out a few hours later that he's chilling with the kid we had loaned it from.

Shit pisses me off and also he was being a pussy on the mountain and not trying shit.

Me and some buddies were staying up at this condo on a ski resort and we eventually went to smoke out my bong at the resorts hot tub(it's kinda deserted).

Anyways we both bought the bud together and the bong was on loan from a friend. When we usually smoke one person takes the overall responsibility of maintaining/packing/taking back. It just they way we do it so not one person thinks another person is cleaning up shit and stuff gets fogotten.

The night previous I had taken care of everything and my boy was doing so a couple nights ago. He somehow loses the bud and than when I want to smoke the next night he's just bitching and won't help me look for it at all even though he lost it. Saying how I am at fault too. If at anytime he told me he was somehow incapable of managing a sandwich bag I would have gladly taken responsibility.

A day later he gives me about a half-eighth of some shrooms I assume for compensation for my loss of the bud. I even ask him "Are you giving this to me," and he says yes. About five minutes later he than proceeds to ask for ten dollars. I at an earlier date said I would purchase them from him for that price but his preceeded him losing the bud.

I made sure to clarify that this was a gift not a sell so when he asks for the ten bucks I just say I'll give him eight just to make the peace and thats all the money I had after lunch. He freaks out at this.

Then to top it off as we were heading home he makes me take the bong into my house (I still live with my parents) and hide it despite the fact that the kid we loaned it from lives one block from him and they hang out regularly. But he made sure to tell me that they were not going to chill. So i lug it through my house and almost get caught only to find out a few hours later that he's chilling with the kid we had loaned it from.

Shit pisses me off and also he was being a pussy on the mountain and not trying shit.

I'm not reading that^

hi I'm new here and i wanna say this looks like a pretty cool site to ask questions and share stories about weed.

Anyways, I new to smoking weed but I have this weird thing that happens to me whenever I eat something when I'm high. If I'm chewing on something crunchy some song starts playing in my head or sometimes I feel like the food starts talking to me and I get voices in my head it's really weird I don't know how to explain it. It only happens when I'm eating while high. Anyone else have similar experiences??

hi I'm new here and i wanna say this looks like a pretty cool site to ask questions and share stories about weed.

Anyways, I new to smoking weed but I have this weird thing that happens to me whenever I eat something when I'm high. If I'm chewing on something crunchy some song starts playing in my head or sometimes I feel like the food starts talking to me and I get voices in my head it's really weird I don't know how to explain it. It only happens when I'm eating while high. Anyone else have similar experiences??

HaHa! That Hilarious!

Some people shouldn't smoke WEED?

Edited by pc313

Some people shouldn't smoke WEED?

I guess not...

So this is what it's all about huh?
Getting a higher post count=bragging rights...
Hahahah... The sad part is that you are actually right. Do you all know how incredibly LAME this is? Sometimes I am amazed that you are climbers. Such a peaceful, gratifying activity that you turn into a way to brag about how cool you are. Some day you'll (hopefully) look back and realize what it is really about. Go post some more TR’s!

Hahahah... The sad part is that you are actually right. Do you all know how incredibly LAME this is? Sometimes I am amazed that you are climbers. Such a peaceful, gratifying activity that you turn into a way to brag about how cool you are. Some day you'll (hopefully) look back and realize what it is really about. Go post some more TR’s!

It's nice hanging with ya Mike.

I don't want to right now...

They take too long... I've posted 1...