BOOTS!! BOOTS!!!BOOTS!!!! 4sale

KlondikeBill

La Sportiva Nepal EVO sz EU41.5 USA 8-8.5 **$275**

These boots are like new. Maybe used by a little old lady driving to church but didn’t get out…they’re that good. Seriously, I don’t believe they have ever been walked outside in.There is zero sole wear and the only visible marks are where crampons were tried on. With a $475 or more retail these are a steal. Green color

New Asolo Titan GTX sz EU42 USA 8.5 **$165**

These are brand new climbing/hiking boots retail for $285

No box but brand new.

New Asolo TPS 520 GTX wmn sz EU41 1/3 USA 9 **$175**

REI sells this exact boot for $230 with a box. I don't have the box and you save a bundle! Brown color

CLEANING OUT THE CLOSET BARGAINS

Used Rocky Wellingtons sz 11 ** $110 **Guaranteed ROCKY waterproof construction. 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation. Full-grain brown leather and brown 1000 denier nylon. ROCKY Ride footbed - dual-density polyurethane with heel stabilizer. Full-length EVA midsole for extra cushioning. Durable Goodyear welt construction. 8-layer ROCKY Ride comfort system with lugged Ride outsole.

I've worn these boots less than a dozen times. My son wore them once and scuffed the toes slightly. Model 2867 Retail $204 I paid $189 a year ago. Awesome boots with years of life in them.

Barely used Rocky Wellington CornStalkers sz 12 ** $100 **400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation

▪Durably waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Fabric

▪Full-grain brown leather and Moss Oak Break-Up nylon shaft

▪New Long-lasting, lightweight and self-cleaning CornStalker outsole

These were a gift and I never wore them outside. $175 new and these are just like brand new.

Buyer pays shipping.

The pictures I added are from the web. I'll send you the exact boot photos if you want them.

La_Sportiva_Nepal_EVO1.jpg

Edited by KlondikeBill

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic