Climbing partner

I am new to climbing, started alpine climbing last year. So far I've done St Helens twice, Mt Hood twice (both south side), Mt Adams once (Mazama Glacier). I am wanting to do some rock climbing this year so I can do Washington and Thielson later this summer. I also want to go to Smith Rock and climb some of the beatiful routes I looked at earlier this year. I live in Vancouver and I have Sun-Mon off, Mondays work best but I am available on Sunday with advanced notice. I work 7-3pm so I would be available for something close any day during the week. As far a gear I have a harness, shoes, a few biners, a couple of quick draws, and a rope (actually a half-rope 9mm for glacier travel). I will be buying more gear, but what I really need is someone who would be willing to help "show me the ropes" so I know how to use it. I was climbing at the Portland Rock Gym 3-4 times a week but I really want to get out on real stuff! Rock climbing looks like a blast and I really want to try it. If anyone is willing to help me I would be most greatful. We could hook up and the gym and find out if I'm even ready for the good stuff. Respond to this or email me at golf4fun72@home.com Thanks

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic