WINTER STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you harvest all the cats in the neighborhood you should be able to depend on the resulting rodent population explosion until the spring thaw. The good thing about cats is that they're unsupervised. Dogs, while they offer more meat on average, require harvesting the entire family along with them. This requires a lot more specialized equipment.

GOT DOG!!

01010901020401041220080911f3a32e9be0d5d4b08d00396f.jpg

are we all dead yet?

OMG, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!1

Where is this global warming to rescue us from this horrific, hell-frozen-over death?

Save us, Al Gore! Though we be not worthy, please save us!!!1

ooops, not up to 10 pages yet.

Edited by sobo

i can't go on - depression so great i can't even summon the will to masturbate - lost all interest in beer - would rather drill a hole in my head than watch more tv - too bored to read - trapped - this is the last - opening the door for the ice-zombies - they alone can save me - goodbye cruel world

Well the snow does have it's +/-,on the plus side we now have a larger refrigerator!

1171211403k53m73p18cl3a533eb3ca911517.jpg

Little bobby finally got his own room and for now dosen't have to share with his baby brother!

1f91381473n93mb3o18cm7ace0b6d911f1b2a.jpg

Some people have tried to make a buck or two!

1f71271383n53o43lc8cmcc1bf8da956c13b7.jpg

But on the negative side the snow has done some naughty things to are cars and yards!!

1fa1271473n83kd3l38cmc86a64e11716177f.jpg

snowjob6mg.jpg

Edited by pc313

IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING GOOD SNOW DRIVING SKILLS, STAY HOME OR RISK BEING RUN OVER BY THOSE WHO AM DO HAVING THE SNOW DRIVING SKILLS.

not that it even seems that slick out there, seriously people

Ya sure u betcha..

And the difference isn't just "the hills".

Lets compare -

Seattle:

37 snow plows (recent upgrade from 16).

St Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota:

Aprox 450 snow plows.

Seattle:

During a snow storm the plows pushe some snow away from parts of many arterials and sand some intersections. The city however fears "plowing people in". Seattle uses metallic like blades with rubber on the bottom (to protect the road surface) and plows the middle portion - generally of arterials only - and simply closes any road that is "kinda steep".

Declares and broadcasts a city wide "snow emergency" upon forecast of every 3" of snow fall - get ready, here come the plows! You MUST IMMEDIATELY (you now have a couple hours tops) move your car off the plowable side of a street or get a ticket AND a tow. If you are lucky enough to avoid a tow but fail to move your car before plowing you will spend hours digging you car out and still have to pay the ticket.

Seattle:

Refuses to use "salt" or effective levels of other road de-icer in an effort to protect the environment.

Uses giant steel blades that scrape ALL roads completely bare of all ice - and all the way to the curb btw. The city plows clear, sands and salts (de-ices) ALL roads, ALL hills, ALL bridges and intersections and repeats the effort until the road is deemed safe for travel.

Seattle:

All schools close when there 'might' be snow in the forecast and the entire city has been shut down for more than a week now after an 11 inch snowfall.

Great pride is taken that snowfall of ANY amount will rarely close anything for more than one day.

Seattle:

Hardly anyone owns a snow shovel (nor is actually qualified to drive an automobile in any conditions much less snow and ice).

Makes it YOUR responsibility to clear your driveway and MANDATES that all citizens must shovel the sidewalk in front of their residence or face a fine (drivers are often spotted declaring "Outa my way beeyotch!").

Damn those jeep cherokees.

It's a Jeep thing... you wouldn't understand.

2002604296.jpg

I gave my 91 Jeep Cherokee to my brother for his kid,it got 17 mpg and ran great,looked just like the one in your pic. but got my dads 88 Town car and it's got more room for guys and gear,22mpg,4,400 lbs of get the fuck out way!

DSCF20671.JPG