Various Climbing Gear

W

Please PM- I check morning and evening. Am in Seattle and can meet. Will also ship if preferred, but you pay shipping.

Have the following items for sale:

Jansport book backpack $20

DSC01601.JPG

Black Diamond Black Prophet Ice tool w/adze and Alaska Pick $35

DSC00983.JPG

(1) Black Diamond Viper Ice tool w/old style (large) adze (not shown) and Viper fang+strike. Needs a rubber gasket and the bolts to attach the adze. No pick included. $45

DSC00984.JPG

Women's Mythos Rock shoes size 38. Used only one day, in near new condition. $65

DSC01602.JPG

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pictures of the Andinista, trying to show the worst damage to it. The holes visible at the bottom are only through the first layer of fabric. A couple of the side compression straps have broken cinch buckles that are just tied off now. The ice tool buckles and crampon buckles are still working, as are the top lid buckles. There's a crude hauling system still attached. It ain't pretty, but it's cheap, it's got plenty of mileage left, and your stuff will not fall out of it. I just don't ever use it anymore and would like it gone.

I have a large number of inquiries about it- the first response I get by PM who wants it wins the prize!

DSC01611.JPG

DSC01610.JPG

DSC01609.JPG

DSC01608.JPG

• 2 weeks later...