For all the guitar geeks.....

kevbone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Analogous to how Kevbone believes he's the best lover because he can jack-off the fastest.

What is with your interest in jacking off?

I just think he is an amazing guitar player because the doesnt just shread like Ingwie....but plays with alot of soul combined with talent.

That video is from 1995; 17+ years ago. I haven't seen a single music reference from Kevbone that dates any more recent than that.

I listen to old stuff too but it's new music that gets me excited. I can't listen to the same old stuff over and over like that.

Post something from Chinese Democracy for all I care. At least it's new. Dragonforce has some guitar wanking if that's what you're into.

That video is from 1995; 17+ years ago. I haven't seen a single music reference from Kevbone that dates any more recent than that.

I listen to old stuff too but it's new music that gets me excited. I can't listen to the same old stuff over and over like that.

Post something from Chinese Democracy for all I care. At least it's new. Dragonforce has some guitar wanking if that's what you're into.

Death Magnetic kicks ass.

Dragonforce may have talented guitar players....but there music sucks....IMO.

So....to you if its old its bad? I like alot of new and old stuff....I just happen to be crusing around utube and came across some amazing guitar playing.....I thought I would share it with you.

I have seen steve Vai twice live, he is amazing. I also like Frank Zappa....they have alot in common.

hafilax.....do you play an instrument?

It's that every guitar related post you make is old stuff. I just want to know if you listen to any new bands, like one that doesn't have any recordings prior to 2000.

I play guitar, that's why the only reason I click on these things.

I think I've posted this before. I'm the one playing the SG:

[video:youtube]6ALLXy6Zd14

It's that every guitar related post you make is old stuff. I just want to know if you listen to any new bands, like one that doesn't have any recordings prior to 2000.

Awesome!!!!!

I do listen to new bands. I have not bought too many new albums of late.....really just because I have not the time.....if its good....its good. Some of the bands on the radio these days kind of suck....I dont here a ton of new stuff that I like. Some yes...some no. Sorry to be ambiquious.....but I really just dig rad guitar playing.... I know that is subjective but oh well.....

I am into flamenco and spanish guitar these days.....

Did Lars magically learn how to play the drums?

I've heard it's actually pretty good.

what an ass, i bet kevbone would kick your ass on the guitar. and since opinions are flying i think your band sucks. i used to like old music but now i like new music. what a fucking pre-madonna wanker. send out negative shit and get negative shit back.

[video:youtube]kBQPkLuwy80

Edited by pink

[video:youtube]o28dyt7w3As