New photography etc website

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In following your TR's and pics I dug the flora and fauna pics, along with Fred and cheese. I hiked the PCT from Burney to Crater Lake and made it a point to shoot pics of what was at my feet. Thanks for opening my eye to another perspective. My favorite below, taken in the Russian Wilderness. Good luck with the sight. Looks rad!!!

IMG_0279.JPG

My wife dissapproved of the black backround, but I had the power of the veto. For ice pics, there really isn't any other choice.

Thanks all for checking in. I added a 'Forest' gallery last night. Personally, I think forests are the most difficult subject to capture.

Oregon (lived there for 2.5 years) has some amazing flowers, for sure. The Gorge alone has about five climatic zones between Hood R and Portland, both E to W and top to bottom. The variety is incredible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One nit.

On the macro shots, did you downsample the files to really small? I have a side hobby of Gardening so am rather interested in Forest/Floral etc shots and really like looking at the detail in the flower centers. Actually, I mostly like the berries =)

Otherwise Good site man.

B

All the pics are downsized a bit for web viewing but not print quality (rather than resorting to a watermark, which always looks cheezy and often destroys the image entirely).

If you would, PM me with the particular macros (they're all named) which seem too low resolution and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 months later...