• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
brett_johnson

climbing partners

looking for climbing partners. have been out of the sport for a bit and looking to get back on the rock. enjoy all aspects of climbing, trad, sport, bouldering, even gym climbing. currently can lead easier routes and follow moderates. available most weekends.

I am of similar (hopefully) skill and have ran out of my normal partners, due to location. I also have weekends off and would like to check out more local areas.

------------------

quote:

Originally posted by brett johnson:

I have been climbing for a year, but have done lots of climbing in countries like Mexico, England, Spain, and France. I can lead 5.9/10, and have a car, a rope and a sport rack. I am interested in learning how to trad climb. Avalible almost anytime. call 206-790-0120. From Seattle Area.