Whirled peas?

mike1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Citar is a kool,heres my Fenders Strats,4-10s Deville,2-12s cab with 86 greenbacks,ESP Vipper,

all with custom pick-ups,and a Schecter C1 artist that i had bought new last year and played 7mo.

and sold with hard case B/C the ESP sounds better SH2n/SH6. Your Brain Moore might have a

SH1-2n and Hot Ceramic SH6-8b, But like Cavin,Moores are custom orderd With Seymour

Duncans pick-ups and not mass produced,so if you got it used its hard to say (badass Guitar)!!

DSCF2563.JPG538372.jpg

I want to go through puberty again.

What wrong man the pills ain't working for ya? Maybe just get yourself a guitar and start playing with that instead.

All I would like is to be able to get on a freaking plane. I am going on one week of being stuck in Bangkok, I guess there could be lot worst places to be stuck.

Edited by ken4ord

This is my primary electric guitar, Brian Moore 7 string.

IMG_01901.JPG

Next time you change your strings remove the two scews on each pick up their marked on the back,i bet the neck is a SH2 and if its as hot at 11 as you say i'm thinkin Ceramic SH6 or SH8,Seymour Duncan HOT ROD SET is his Favorate and ming too! Made for Jeff Beck!! Also you can adjust their height for more or less out put,i do all my own set ups B/C if its going to be fucked up i'll do it my self! But you probly all ready know this.

Edited by pc313

I want to go through puberty again.

What wrong man the pills ain't working for ya? Maybe just get yourself a guitar and start playing with that instead.

All I would like is to be able to get on a freaking plane. I am going on one week of being stuck in Bangkok, I guess there could be lot worst places to be stuck.

The pills still work fine sonny.

Its the "all toys & no responsibilities" that looks good.

As for Bangkok, look around and consider where you will be in 20 years.

Store that memory.

Mine are very useful.

My Psychologist i've been seeing for 2 plus years got a box of sand in his office after the frist year,2'x 3' and 6" deep,i asked if i had drove him to this,and why not just get a picture of the beach on his wall! He said you can not run your fingers though a picture and would not answer my frist question,but i some how think i could be responsible for he had been treating people for 22 years before seeing me,and now is stressed out!

But when i get bent by life i try in my head to relive my best climbs,and if that don't work i pop a "XANAX" and go see him for some couch love!

• 2 weeks later...

It took some thought but here’s what I finally came up with...

Swiss Army knife for my pack (any suggs?)

more cams

more 'biners

climbing holds for my garage wall

electric gloves and jacket for my motorcycle

Oh yeah... and world peace. :cool:

Now c’mon! Let’s see some lists!!!

Edited by Mikester