Trad Rock Partners wanted

Looking for trad partners...I'm in Portland.

I typically onsight mid .10 on trad, when I'm climbing regularly. I'm fairly new to the NW, but have 8 years of experience from Yosemite and Zion wall routes to Tennessee Wall and J-Tree cracks, alpine rock and ice, etc. I get around...but enough about my sex life...I'll be primarily into climbing at Beacon when the raptior closures are off, with the goal of mileage. I figure I'll start at the moderates (mixing it up gradesise along the way, of course) and by the time I get to anything serious (i.e. 5.10+ and up)after a couple of weeks. I should be back in the trad-zone. I'm open to working harder routes that protect decently, or even aiding first and working it on TR to prep for a lead. I'm on the 9-5 M-F grind these days so it's weekend warrior status for now. E-mail me at willstrickland@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Beacon is a cool ass place. I think if you want to get your feet wet at Beacon, hop on Free For All. .8 crack and cool as hell. Then if you feel cool check out WindSurfer, and all kinds of other cool shit in that area. There's not a lot of moderate stuff there so you'll be crankin hard shit in no time. Later