CAGE MATCH--FAIRYWEATHER VS. FATTRASH

RuMR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two men, errr, i use that term loosely here, enter!

One will leave!...

DISCUSS

Weren't you supposed to have a pull-up contest with fattrash, with a 40lb weight tied to you waste? Whatever happened to that?

i'm still game for that...although the funnier one would be pope's sending trash's hardest boulder problem with a watermelon strapped to his ass...

One will leave!...

DISCUSS

Weren't you supposed to have a pull-up contest with fattrash, with a 40lb weight tied to you waste? Whatever happened to that?

i'm still game for that...although the funnier one would be pope's sending trash's hardest boulder problem with a watermelon strapped to his ass...

Thats Weak! I lead 5.12 with a full scuba tank on my back...

One will leave!...

DISCUSS

With or with out a BC and Fins?

Tvash is in Red..

:lmao:

True dat. I'd agree even more if everytime the redneck woman said something the other dumb bitch in red disagreed with BUT WAS TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT A REAL ANSWER TOO: the dumb bitch in red said "You're just stupid" or "YOU F*ING IGNORANT". Or something along those lines. Then it would be spot on money Trash. ESPECIALLY when the red dress dumbkauph couldn't come up with an intelligent response :lmao:

With or with out a BC and Fins?

With the BC.. I only use fins on crack climbs.. they torque well

Your tougher then me for i have over 100 dives in open water and have been slammed against rock cliffs when my backup plan was not a option!

10 feet climb up rock with you gear is a beating,but if you get lucky and catch a wave just right its not as bad!

100 openwater dives??!??!?! Wowowowow

That ain't nuthin. My wife (before she became my wife) had over 500 OW dives and several advanced certifications (night diving, wreck diving, cert. divemaster, cert. OW instructor, etc.) before she got bored with it all and took up windsurfing and climbing.

Unless you were being sarcastic, Rudy, in which case, forget everything I just wrote. :)

That ain't nuthin. My wife (before she became my wife) had over 500 OW dives and several advanced certifications (night diving, wreck diving, cert. divemaster, cert. OW instructor, etc.) before she got bored with it all and took up windsurfing and climbing.

Unless you were being sarcastic, Rudy, in which case, forget everything I just wrote. :)

I was certifed level II Open Water in 1983 Federal Way Wa. "NAUI" Night diving,Cave diving,and Wreck diving,but not Rescue diving or divemaster and lived in Hawaii for 4yrs. and got knocked out cold Surfing,waking up on the beach pertty fucked up!So i thought diving would be safer, But have had some bad dives,more poeple die scuba diving then Surfing,and alot them were professionals with years of dives! But its addicting,i still have dreams of flying in zero gravity!! 110ft. was my deepest dive with over 100 dives in lakes,rivers,Puget Sound,Oergon Coast and Hawaii.I'm also Certifed for Fire/chemical hassard at Boeing as part of my old job, Backpack airtank and mask or land scuba with out the fins.

RNT+ABT=TBT if you dive over 33ft. or one atmosphere is the what you got to Know!

Edited by pc313

Yeah, well, I found the Titanic on a free dive, after I'd lost a fin, so fuck off.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

ummm...sarcasm is so harsh...not my way ;)

ummm...sarcasm is so harsh...not my way ;)

Hay man i believe ya??!??!!?!?!

010206011613010302200808265814978f5f60fb12d10030b0.jpg

JUST KIDDING!