FS: New Marmot Eiger 36 Backpack 2006 Model(Pics)

Delmarco

Asking $100 or Best Offer. PayPal.

Email me at olaf2046@tmo.blackberry.net as soon as you are interested.

Thanks,

Delmarco

Marmot Eiger 36 Pack (Fall 2006) Specifications for the Eiger 36 Pack by Marmot Sizes Medium & Large Body 420d Broken Twill Nylon Reinforcement 1000d Kodra Volume (US/Metric) Med. 2200 ci / 36 liters, Lg. 2400 ci / 39 liters Weight (US/Metric) Med. 3lb 1 oz / 1.4kg, Lg. 3lb 6 oz / 1.5 kg Features Compression Molded Backpanel Dual density, S-shaped shoulder straps Removable 3D DriClime mesh belt Removable lid Hydration pocket and port Coombs Ski Carrying System Adjustable dual ice axe loops

DSCN9663.jpg

DSCN9667-1.jpg

DSCN9641.jpg

DSCN9654-1.jpg

DSCN9657.jpg

DSCN9655.jpg

DSCN9653-1.jpg

DSCN9670-1.jpg

DSCN9681-1.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emails recieved. These are the pictures you asked for of me wearing the pack:

I'm 5'8" with a 18/19 inch Small/Medium torso and this pack adjusted down to fit me okay. It is a size Medium/Large Pack and at 36 Liters it holds about 2200 to 2400 Cubic Inches.

Hope that helps

DSCN9689.jpg

DSCN9690-1.jpg

DSCN9692-1.jpg

DSCN9691-1.jpg

Still up for grabs $100 or best offer. I'm willing to help with reducing shipping fees, but keep in mind most of you live on the north west coast and the pack is shipping out of New York so it costs me to ship due to size. That said please only keep your Best Offers to the price of the pack and not shipping.

Thanks.

FYI-Average Shipping Fees for this item from NY to CA, OR, WA, CO via 2-3 day Priority is about $17.50 but I will work with you and only charge around $15 (or less if I find another carrier is cheaper)

• 3 weeks later...

Still up for grabs $100 or best offer. I'm willing to help with reducing shipping fees, but keep in mind most of you live on the north west coast and the pack is shipping out of New York so it costs me to ship due to size. That said please only keep your Best Offers to the price of the pack and not shipping.

Thanks.

FYI-Average Shipping Fees for this item from NY to CA, OR, WA, CO via 2-3 day Priority is about $17.50 but I will work with you and only charge around $15 (or less if I find another carrier is cheaper)

• 2 years later...