Beacon Rock - ROCK STATUS REPORT

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was retro'd, but i just can't seem to remember who did it.

It was retroed....then chopped and now now one climbs is. A waste.

well, there's your project for the day after jim n' joe's funeral - be sure to take your vitamins, i think those bastards may yet have a lot of years left in them :)

was thinking of trying to aid-pork one of those lines this here rainy weekend...any volunteers to come w/? :)

Put yer nut tool to good use at Beacon today Ivan, thanks. I need a metal detector to find mine after it fell off my harness on Dod's last week. We had the whole place to ourselves. Great day!

watcha do white boy?

Warmed up on Suf. Breathless, then I finally got on Reasonable Richard and Flying Circus. The latter (FC) kicked my ass but it was also really wet, muddy and a total lichen fest. Nice climbs though. I thought RR was better than it looked from the ground, although it was still a bit dirty.

niice dude - you out w/ nate? that flying circus is a wide mofo, no? reasonable richard is frigg'n easy compared to the athletic horror-shows above...
Yeah, RR was fun, I even got the clean on-sight. The gear is a bit runout though. I thought it was like 5.9+ R but what do I know?

FC felt more like a slip n slide and a bit like Steppenwolf in spots. You'd been proud of my gear pulling prowess on that pitch...

Hoping to get out w/Geoff tomorrow if it is still dry, any suggestions for us mere mortals?