kevbone

For or against  

129 members have voted

1. 1. For or against

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Braydon. I am also pro-life unless something bad happend to the person.

The only time I would consider abortion, would have to be if it had been a young girl who had been raped. They shouldn't have to deal with such a terrible thing,at such a

young age.

so your saying b/c the baby is a product of rape it shouldnt have the right to live? If your best buddy was a product of rape I'm pretty sure you would be pissed if I killed her...

I have to agree with Braydon. I am also pro-life unless something bad happend to the person.

The only time I would consider abortion, would have to be if it had been a young girl who had been raped. They shouldn't have to deal with such a terrible thing,at such a

young age.

so your saying b/c the baby is a product of rape it shouldnt have the right to live? If your best buddy was a product of rape I'm pretty sure you would be pissed if I killed her...

ROTFLOL that was me and she left herself logged in my computer.. :lmao:

Hey folks, just remember yer all playin with loaded guns out there, a full clip of lifetime misery! Wrap the damn thing or point the weapon in a safe direction. If ya can't manage that, it's horrifying either way. And what's so bad about slutty canadian ladies? next time you're bar-hoppin in Agasiz, they'll be just what the doctor ordered.

The thing that's always baffled me is that many conservatives don't want condoms to be handed out at school or birth control to be readily available to teens, but then these same people hate abortions. Kids are going to have sex whether abstinence is taught or not. I've always thought that the people who hate abortions would be the ones most eager to provide birth control so fewer unwanted pregnancies happen, but that doesn't seem to be the case...

The thing that's always baffled me is that many conservatives don't want condoms to be handed out at school or birth control to be readily available to teens, but then these same people hate abortions. Kids are going to have sex whether abstinence is taught or not. I've always thought that the people who hate abortions would be the ones most eager to provide birth control so fewer unwanted pregnancies happen, but that doesn't seem to be the case...

As it has been said many times before it is because what they object to is the 8D by someone else not the killing.

Not suprisingly I'm more pro-life unless something really bad happened to the person. Always seems like there's a better choice such as adoption.

young age. Her life would never be the same.

But if it were an appropriate age, and the person was aware of the results of there actions, then I don't think they should be allowed to abort. They knew the risks, so they should take responsibility for there actions.

I know a lady who didn't use Pro or BC and she had like 8 abortions!! Everytime she got knocked up she would just get another one!! Thats just so wrong! and unnatural.

Yeah. So unnatural. The world would be a much more natural place with 8 of her offspring on it.

young age.

One of my best buddies is the product of rape: a randy orangutan and a newly visiting alien. In fact, all of them seem to be.

Please feel free to kill them. They don't do society a stitch of good.

Um, where is the mother in all of this? Isn't she a person with her own will, too? Is it right for the state to force her to bare unwanted children? CREEPY!