It's 4:20... what are you up to?

sobo

drinking :brew:

Just one, but it's a doozy

20% abv??? FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!1

You think thats a lot or something??? Oh wait!!! Your American :fahq:

Marc, that's 20% ABV for a beer... that's a lot in any country. There's not too many beers out there that go that high, and none of the ~20 I've tasted that are anywhere near as good as that Dogfish 120 minute IPA.

Canada doesn't produce beer under 60% though... It still takes 6 or seven bottles to get your average lightweight drunk up here...

Nothing less than 60% ABV, eh Marc? What's the name of that horsepiss again?

Oh yeah, Moulson. 60% my fuk'n ass. :lmao:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...2 glasses into some red wine.

Walked around the corner to the kitchen for another BB Porter, and what did I find? We had an open house last night for our new office location. Wally, the office manager, had brought out the leftover wine offerings. I'm into a charming glass of Goose Ridge 2005 Cab. It's not entirely tantalizing, yet I'm amused by its presumption.

Sobo, what other reds do you have to offer? :P

We had quite a few other fine Northwest reds, but the ones that struck my fancy the most were all from Fidelitas: the 2005 Champoux Vineyards cab and also the merlot, the 2005 m100, and the 2005 Optu red. Of course, it doesn't help my opinion that I'm a Fidelitas wine club member... :rolleyes:

2 glasses into some red wine. Lubed up some 2 aliens to loan out to Adam, played with my pistols and have racked up for Smith this weekend.

You're not the only one:

The father of a 6-year-old Marysville girl who was fatally shot at her home Sunday had been drinking double shots of vodka while he cleaned his guns, according to probable-cause documents.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008404020_girlshot18m.html

I hope it was KGB,and not some ditch rag!I work in a Drug free zone(UAs)so don't par-take anymore. 010202011606010304200809074bdb2fa302f27791d5004c74.jpg010202011606010304200809074bdb2fa302f27791d5004c74.jpg

You fucker! Damn that looks nice. There ain't anything around except for some barely smokeable herion (haven't tried it yet, but I guess it is really poor quality and cut with all kind of crap). Oh yeah if I was into needle, the like injecting some pharmacuetical compound, not really my style. No real 420 times for a while :cry: