Slow Dance Song Help Needed

rmncwrtr

Please, oh, please, help me out. I'm on deadline and drawing a blank for a good slow song I can have my hero and heroine dance to in my current book. The ones I've come up just don't seem to work and I don't have time to play around at iTunes or YouTube. Any suggestions for a romantic song that might be played at a Halloween party sort of as a break between a set of dance music? TIA!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Very helpful. There are some classics in there I'd forgotten about. I'm putting together a list and I'll check out the ones I don't know.

Please keep them coming.

Classic romantic songs are great since those are timeless and won't date the book, but any recent classics out there? Something they'd end up calling "their song" and eventually dance to for their first dance at their wedding reception?

...Any suggestions for a romantic song that might be played at a Halloween party sort of as a break between a set of dance music? TIA!

The Mother of All Classic Slow Dance Songs is of course, Stairway to Heaven, for the most obvious of reasons: any white guy can shuffle his way through it whilst groping the ass of his girlfriend. :)

...Any suggestions for a romantic song that might be played at a Halloween party sort of as a break between a set of dance music? TIA!

The Mother of All Classic Slow Dance Songs is of course, Stairway to Heaven, for the most obvious of reasons: any white guy can shuffle his way through it whilst groping the ass of his girlfriend. :)

yes, but as we all (should) know, "stairway" can only be played as the LAST song of the night...