goats

olyclimber

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in the upper pic, the lil one below lookin up is thinking, "I wanna PAAAAAAAD!"

More goats. "Meadowmates" in the Elkhorns last year.

Goat_herd_small.jpg

Oh sure, another blame the goat story: Enumclaw Sweden

"Swedish bestiality ring exposed

Published: 11 Nov 08 15:32 CET

Online: http://www.thelocal.se/15610/20081111/

A Swedish newspaper has exposed a network of self-proclaimed zoophiles who meet regularly in locations around the country to have sex with animals.

The group, consisting of an estimated thirty people, is headed by a 45-year-old father of two, Expressen reports.

The unmarried former managing director is also moderator of a large internet animal sex forum and has a number of dogs and horses on his farm in southern Sweden.

Having infiltrated the network over a period of several months, Expressen eventually confronted the 45-year-old over his alleged mistreatment of animals.

But the man was quick to defend his relations with a bitch he bought online from a city-dwelling family who said they wanted the dog to have a better life in the countryside.

"Any of the times I did anything with her she was the one who backed into me and provoked it. She was in heat and made herself available. There were also times later when she didn't want to and then I backed out immediately," he told Expressen.

During the time spent with members of the network, Expressen learned that the group regularly brought along a range of different animals to "sex meetings" at rented premises............"

.......more

"He has a goat and a couple of donkeys. We tried with a donkey but it didn't work. But we did have sex with the goat," one of the men told Expressen. "

You can't make this stuff up:-)

as bill maher said last week, president obama's first priority come january needs to be getting the saudis laid:

"Muhammad Hawas of Saudi Arabia poses with his Damascene goat, or Maaz Al Shami, named Qahr, which won the first prize for the "Most Beautiful Goat" title at the Mazayen al-Maaz competition in Riyadh June 13, 2008. "

beautiful_goat_06.jpg

And in the upper pic, the lil one below lookin up is thinking, "I wanna PAAAAAAAD!"

More goats. "Meadowmates" in the Elkhorns last year.

Goat_herd_small.jpg

Oh sure, another blame the goat story: Enumclaw Sweden

"Swedish bestiality ring exposed

Published: 11 Nov 08 15:32 CET

Online: http://www.thelocal.se/15610/20081111/

A Swedish newspaper has exposed a network of self-proclaimed zoophiles who meet regularly in locations around the country to have sex with animals.

The group, consisting of an estimated thirty people, is headed by a 45-year-old father of two, Expressen reports.

The unmarried former managing director is also moderator of a large internet animal sex forum and has a number of dogs and horses on his farm in southern Sweden.

Having infiltrated the network over a period of several months, Expressen eventually confronted the 45-year-old over his alleged mistreatment of animals.

But the man was quick to defend his relations with a bitch he bought online from a city-dwelling family who said they wanted the dog to have a better life in the countryside.

"Any of the times I did anything with her she was the one who backed into me and provoked it. She was in heat and made herself available. There were also times later when she didn't want to and then I backed out immediately," he told Expressen.

During the time spent with members of the network, Expressen learned that the group regularly brought along a range of different animals to "sex meetings" at rented premises............"

.......more

"He has a goat and a couple of donkeys. We tried with a donkey but it didn't work. But we did have sex with the goat," one of the men told Expressen. "

You can't make this stuff up:-)

I work construction and in 97 and spent 5 weeks in Stayton,Or. From the frist day in town the story of this kid being cought fucking the crap out of his neighbors miniture horse was all of the talk,from the Best Western were we logded,to the check out line at the Safe Way,at every restaurant,and every Bar! It turned out the 15 Year old boy rode the short bus,and was the son of richies man in town and owned most of it. So alot of these Staytonites rebelled in telling the story,i guess it was their way of sticking it to the boss,a sort of bring him down their level. They would point the kid out to us when he'd walk by.

So 2 years ago i meet a couple from Sublimity,Or.and ask if they new the story of beastiality,the room went dead quite! they talked in low tone between themselfs,and then said how did i know about the Johnson boys and the chickens? And that it was just a bet! Besides it was not that big a deal! I told them that you people in Or. play by diffront rules!!! All i could think was paddle faster!!

Edited by pc313

One of the funnier goat stories I'd heard was from a Major in the Israeli army. He was on the Golan with a pair of high power binocs. Probably one of the most boring jobs in the army, waiting endlessly for an attack that never comes.

In the distance, he spots a Bedouin, who, thinking he is totally alone in the desert screwing a goat well inside Syria, is engaged with wild abandon. Soon every Israeli on and off duty was gathered on top with every pair of binocs they could muster for the days entertainment. As I'd heard this story 30 years ago, the details are fuzzy, but I think Ari said that when the dude had finished they all loudly cheered or something to let him know he wasn't alone.

One could only imagine the embarrassment.... :blush:

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...