First black president of the USA... not really

sobo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rereading the gems in this thread while my wife tells me about a dipshit friend of her's recently deciding to divorce her husband for no goddamn good reason reminded me this thread really needs the following:

Maybe he's not satisfying her "innermost needs"? Maybe she, umhmmm, "just doesn't feel it anymore"? Or maybe they've "grown apart"? ...Or it could just be the dead body in the garage. :shrug:

rereading the gems in this thread while my wife tells me about a dipshit friend of her's recently deciding to divorce her husband for no goddamn good reason reminded me this thread really needs the following:

Maybe he's not satisfying her "innermost needs"? Maybe she, umhmmm, "just doesn't feel it anymore"? Or maybe they've "grown apart"? ...Or it could just be the dead body in the garage. :shrug:

My x petitioned for divorce and started dating.

Once I started dating, she freaked and wanted me back.

Yeah right. Back to that nerotic nightmare.

If he wants to save the marriage, separate and date. Make it clear that life goes on without her.

That reality is very different from the perception of what it "Will" be.

Or move on.

I am SOOO much happier now.

You can see it in my posts.

right?

jon lovitz totally shoulda been on board w/ jon denver - if he gotta talked jon bon jovi on board that'd have been even better!

I musta missed another theatrical gem. Help me out with this one, ivan. What are you talking about here?

uh, jon lovitz is in the video fairweather posted? don't know the movie, but no matter, anything that he appears in is instantly transformed to pony-loaf

as for the divorce thang, i have zero emotional investment in either of the fools involved, and if i had any preference, it would be merely for them to stay together and continue torturing hte shit out of each other for my own sick amusement (and the related fact that it'll make me look better by comparision to my own mrs.!) :P

I know who Jon Lovitz is. I just don't get the connection with John Denver or Jon Bon Jovi, unless you're referring to the notion that all three of them should have been on Denver's plane when it went in the drink. Is that it? I thought maybe I'd missed another one of those celebrated classic celluloid creations that you keep posting up.

BTW, what's pony-loaf? Is that a euphemism for horseshit?

It ain't been defined yet...

I know who Jon Lovitz is. I just don't get the connection with John Denver or Jon Bon Jovi, unless you're referring to the notion that all three of them should have been on Denver's plane when it went in the drink. Is that it? I thought maybe I'd missed another one of those celebrated classic celluloid creations that you keep posting up.

BTW, what's pony-loaf? Is that a euphemism for horseshit?

It ain't been defined yet...

yes and yes

maybe pony loaf is one of those great southernisms i learnt up on as a knee-high? i remember "road-apples" being a classic synonym for the same.