Meanwhile, Just Down the Road a Ways...

EWolfe

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read that this morning as well. I think that there's a lot more info that needs to come out before it's all said and done, like the question of whether or not the boy was being abused.

In response to your question, no one is too young to be convicted. The real questions is, "Is he too young to be tried as an adult?" which is what the police want to do. Apparently, Arizona law allows this, as he is 8 years old, the minimum age for charges to be filed.

At 8 the kid dosn't need a bb gun or trained to kill harmless small animals with a 22! And if he had Shot one guy i'd say maybe a accident. But two guys? At 8 you know the diffronts between right and wrong,and if you don't your probly riding a short bus to school,and looking forword to a life time job at the Goodwill! But at least he is not afraid of guns!!

I don't think any of us know enough of what went on behind the scenes before this kid pulled the trigger. He could have quietly suffered years of abuse before he decided he'd had enough. Or he could be a psychopath. I'm not excusing the kid for what he's done, but none of us here know enough about the case to make snarky comments like that, Norm.

I don't think any of us know enough of what went on behind the scenes before this kid pulled the trigger. He could have quietly suffered years of abuse before he decided he'd had enough. Or he could be a psychopath. I'm not excusing the kid for what he's done, but none of us here know enough about the case to make snarky comments like that, Norm.

Hay,i fill for the kid,whats his story? Who knows,there are no winners in this mess,i read the news paper,witch most of the time gets it wrong! I've known and met people who have done this as a kid and were released at 18. Maybe my comments were over the top,but with my back ground in this kind a stuff,i made the comment.