• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Rob_Downs

MUST CLIMB!!!!!

Looking for some cool ass people to crank with. About 4 years experience, lead up to .10s trad and sport. New to Seattle area and am stoked to check out all the areas up here. Already been climbing at Smith a bunch (partners in Portland) but getting to be too far of a drive. Need partners up here. Later

Rob

[This message has been edited by Rob Downs (edited 05-11-2001).]

Whats happnen Rob, I live in and am also new to the area, climb 5.10 and have gear, my days off are wed and fri but are flexable with notice. I also dont work untill 3oclock usually so can climb any day withan early start. zinful1@hotmail.com

If you looking for some one to go climbing w/ My wife and I both climb every weekend. We are going to Levenworth Labor day week end we are leaving Thursday night and will climb through monday. We lead 10's sport and trad. Let us know if you want to come.

I like to climb 5.10/5.11 and drink beer afterwards. big wall alpine crag whatever lets go. makemesomeribs@hotmail.com