Ice Stoke

marc_leclerc

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't hold it in... I'm soooooo stoked for ice climbing this season. Anybody else stoked!!!! :tup:

Couldn't agree more marc! i'm going to have to pay a visit up to agassiz for some classic cheam range, winter alpine. :)

Never heard those 3 words used in the same sentence!!!!! Ya, if anything comes in lets do it. Dru put up a WI route on knight but its rare. I think the NW face of Cheam is a more likely candidate.

I can't hold it in... I'm soooooo stoked for ice climbing this season. Anybody else stoked!!!! :tup:

Couldn't agree more marc! i'm going to have to pay a visit up to agassiz for some classic cheam range, winter alpine. :)

Never heard those 3 words used in the same sentence!!!!! Ya, if anything comes in lets do it. Dru put up a WI route on knight but its rare. I think the NW face of Cheam is a more likely candidate.

lol notice the smiley

At least some of us drink way too much beer and form up plans that aren't feasable...but you're probably too young for that (or should be ;) )

Start training, and find a dry tool crag to run laps on. At the very least, hit the rock gym.

Oh, and I feel your pain. I, too, can't wait for ice season. :grlaf:

man what are climbers doing now...ice too thin, no enough snow for skiin, rock's wet, alpine is snow, rain, etc. everything sucks in november!

I climb trees and dry-tool around my bedroom :tup:

well yeah but you can only kill your neighbors trees every so often, say twice a week.

some guys smash up prescription pain meds(like the ones in your first aide kit) with their ice hammers , snort 'em , chase 'em with tequilla & drytool around their buddies' apartments, but only when it's really raining.The hammers are also good for re-nailing the trim back on again after the drugs wear off.