Right on target!

Peter_Puget

Thank God for good ole Anne!

:laf:

You've a stronger stomach than I, she makes me want to vomit.

i dunno - a good strong s'n'm flick of her getting raped by a bull while simulatenoulsy masturbating to a jizz-soaked image of reagan in a clown-suit, surrounded by fat fucks in jesus-masks screaming "take every inch of it lord!" and "drill, baby, drill!" could be something other than nausea-inducing, no?

palin can be thrown in as the dominatrix lord strap-on-fucking a midget, of course, to expand the appeal and marketability of the whole enterprise, yeah?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno - a good strong s'n'm flick of her getting raped by a bull while simulatenoulsy masturbating to a jizz-soaked image of reagan in a clown-suit, surrounded by fat fucks in jesus-masks screaming "take every inch of it lord!" and "drill, baby, drill!" could be something other than nausea-inducing, no?

palin can be thrown in as the dominatrix lord strap-on-fucking a midget, of course, to expand the appeal and marketability of the whole enterprise, yeah?

Yes! I like it!

Damm i'm going to have nightmares tonight,"that some sick shit" but badass!! A+

Edited by pc313